chapter three

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 1.03 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'you might parkour with tweedledum and tweeldledee but with me we are taking the stairs.'

✧༺♥༻✧

"Scott. What have I told you? You can't go around murdering people! Especially not girls you fancy. That's like rule number twelve." Lottie exclaimed, hitting Scott on the shoulder as he told his friends that he had a dream last night where he attacked Allison.

"How many rules are there?" Scott asked, confused.

"Irrelevant. So did you kill her?" Stiles asked, mimicking zipping his lips to Lottie.

"I don't know. I woke up. I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that." Scott explained as they walked towards the school.

"I have. But it usually ends a little differently." Stiles said with a smirk, throwing an arm around Lottie's shoulder as she grimaced.

"Don't put your arm around me whilst talking about your sex dreams Stiles." Lottie said, removing his arm from her.

"A: I mean I've never had a dream that felt that real. And B: never give me that much detail about you in bed ever again." Scott replied, laughing at Lottie's expression.

"Noted. But I'm going to take a guess here-" Stiles started only to be interrupted by Scott.

"I know. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm afraid I'm going to lose control and rip her throat out." Scott guessed as Stiles and Lottie glanced at each other, shaking their heads in disagreement.

"No, of course not." Stiles answered until Scott shot them both a look and then they started nodding their heads in time with one another. "Yeah, that's totally it. ​​It's going to be okay. Personally, I think you're handling this pretty fucking amazingly. It's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners Class you can take."

"Maybe there is a teacher though guys. He's about this tall, very broody, maybe a tad homicidal at the thought of us. Oh and handsome, very handsome." Lottie described Derek, raising a hand nearly a foot above her head as she showed his height.

"Who? Derek? You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Stiles almost shouted.

"Stiles, she has a point. About the teacher thing. Not the handsome thing." Lottie rolled her eyes at his comment. "I know, but all of it, chasing her, dragging her back onto the bus, it felt so real."

"How real?" Stiles asked, not noticing Scotts horrified look.

"Like it actually happened." Scott answered as Stiles looked in the same direction and dropped his jaw.

To the far side of the parking lot the three saw their school bus surrounded by yellow crime tape and Sheriff Stilinski with other officers overseeing a Lab Tech who was investigating the back doors of the bus, which were hanging off their hinges. Then their eyes fell on pools and pools of blood.

"I hate to say it, but I think it did." Lottie whispered, clutching Stiles' arm tightly.

The three quickly made their way into the school hallways, Lottie tugging them to her sides as she linked arms with them both.

"She's probably fine-" Stiles reassured as Scott took his phone out and started rapidly texting Allison.

"She's not answering my texts." Scott panicked.