chapter four

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 1.04 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'stiles. i don't think bullet wounds are contagious. if it makes you feel better though, i have a face mask in my bag?'

✧༺♥༻✧

After a sleep that Lottie couldn't help but feel was unsatisfactory, she found herself back in school, sandwiched between Scott and Stiles who were talking across her.

"If Derek's not the Alpha- if he's not the one who bit you- who did?" Stiles asked.

"I'd like to point out, I did tell you this weeks ago. At least about him not biting Scotty anyway." Lottie butted in raising her hand.

"I don't know." Scott sighed.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?"

"I don't know."

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?" Stiles continued to press until Scott snapped.

"I DON'T KNOW!" He shouted, causing the entire class to turn to look at the trio making the boys sink into their seats whilst Lottie smiled and waved at everyone that looked.

"Dude, you need to study more." Stiles added unhelpfully, leaning over Lottie to see that Scott had got a D minus on their latest exam.

"I think he has a lot on his plate, don't you?" Lottie pointedly asked Stiles.

"That was a joke. It's one test. You need help studying?" Stiles continued, smiling at his friend.

"I'm studying with Allison at her house after school." Scott explained.

"That's my boy." Stiles jeered immaturely.

"It's just studying."

"No, you're not." Stiles refused.

"I'm not?"

"You are, Scott. Ignore him, massive horn dog." Lottie rolled her eyes.

"You're not studying if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house and squander that colossal opportunity I'll have you professionally de-balled. Got it?" Stiles explained as Lottie slammed her head onto the table, failing to make a hard impact as Scott slid his books under her head.

"Yes. If you stop with the questions."

"Done. No more talk of Alphas or Derek. Especially Derek." Stiles agreed, sending a positive thumbs up to the boy.

"Lord, please let Stiles get laid soon. I can't cope." Lottie mumbled.

✧༺♥༻✧

Lottie was walking alone to her locker, glad for the peace which was quickly disturbed once when she saw the most peculiar sight. A very pale and sweaty Derek talking to Jackson. Knowing this was probably something to do with Scott she headed over to the boys.

"Okay, tough guy. How about I help you if you tell me what you're selling him?" She overheard Jackson blackmail Derek, she smiled, knowing it was going to piss off the werewolf. "What is it? Dianabol? HGH?" Jackson pushed.

"Steroids." Derek deadpanned.

"No, Girl Scout Cookies. What do you think I'm talking about? And by the way, whatever else you're selling? I'd stop sampling the merchandise. You look wrecked."

"Please tell me you don't seriously believe Scott is on roids, Jackass?" Lottie interrupted.

"Well there's no other explanation."