chapter thirty

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*3.06*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

MOTEL CALIFORNIA: WHERE THOSE WHO ENTER HAVE ONLY ONE WAY OUT

'what? i doubt very much they clean these sheets properly and if you were to get a blue light in here i bet this room would be covered in unknown stains... i'll take my chances on the floor.'

✧༺♥༻✧

tw: mentions of suicide

The school bus pulled up to one of the most dilapidated, rundown motels Lottie had ever seen as the doors of the bus swung open. GLEN CAPRI, greeted them tiredly. Exhausted she stepped off the bus carefully as Scott and Stiles trailed after her, followed by Allison and Lydia.

"I've seen worse." Scott tried, looking at the motel.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asked rhetorically whilst Lottie grinned up at him as he wrapped his arm gently around her shoulder.

"He's right, you know. Where on Earth have you seen anywhere worse?" Lottie agreed.

"Well-"

A shrill whistle blew loudly as Coach made his way over to the teens with a handful of room keys. "Listen up. The Meet has been pushed back to tomorrow morning. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement in accepting a group of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." He instructed as he began to distribute the keys. "You and you, fine. Scott, Stiles. Ethan, Danny--behave yourselves. Lottie, Allison, Lydia... Allison, Lydia?" Coach rattled off names before landing on the two stowaways who just smiled.

"Thanks Coach. We can share." Allison grinned as she picked up a set of keys. Coach shook off his confusion before returning his attention to the team of cross country runners. "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves." As if possessed, Stiles couldn't help but slide his hand lower until he had Lottie's ass cheek firmly in his hand as the girl's eyes bulged before she let out a giggle, slapping his chest lightly.

"If you think anything of the sort will be happening in this place... you need that pretty little head of yours checked." She teased, reaching up and kissing the corner of his mouth, leaving his lips following hers as she pulled away. "Sorry, it's girls night tonight. Coach's orders." She smirked before heading over to Allison who was looking at Lydia in confusion. The strawberry blonde was staring up at the motel with fear in her eyes.

"Lydipad?" Lottie called out, wrapping an arm around the girl and stroking her arm gently, trying to erase the fear in her eyes.

"I don't like this place." Lydia mumbled as she clutched Lottie's hand tightly.

Allison made her way over, wrapping her arms around her girls, "I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night." Lydia sighed as Allison dragged the two towards their room as a sinking feeling hit Lottie's stomach viciously.

The trio made their way to their room quickly, eager to get the night over and done with. Allison entered their room quickly but Lydia and Lottie stood at the threshold, uneasily. "You're really freaked out, aren't you?" Allison asked.

"I just have this feeling like coming here wasn't an accident." Lydia replied.

"And I think I'm just exhausted, I got my ass kicked last night and need sleep. Hopefully when I wake up this sacrificial shit is over... I'm over it." Lottie grumbled, laying on the bed reluctantly.