chapter twelve

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  1.12 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'i'll make sure that the night you burned was heaven compared to what i'll do to you.'

✧༺♥༻✧

"No. We can't just leave her here." Stiles panicked looking at Lydia as Peter lifted Lottie off the floor.

"Would you rather we leave Lottie?" He asked. "That was rhetorical before you waste your breath. Lottie is coming either way."

"We aren't leaving either of them." Stiles argued, hating the way Peter spoke about Lottie, like he was planning something.

"You're coming with me, Stiles. You don't have a choice."

"Then kill me. I don't care. Lottie will kill me anyway, if we leave Lydia anyway." Stiles said, determined. Peter listened to his heartbeat, nodding in satisfaction when he heard Stiles telling the truth.

"Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get."

With shaky hands, Stiles rang Jackson and told him where Lydia was before following after Peter, who was holding his world in his arms unconscious. As they reached his Jeep, the screams started. Jackson came out of the edge of the field calling out for help as Stiles bit at the skin around his nails as Peter looked on calmly.

"Oh, don't feel so bad. If she lives she'll turn into a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful." Peter mused.

"And once a month she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear me apart." Stiles fumed quietly, driving away, glancing back at Lottie who was still unconscious laying across the back seat. He hated it. She was supposed to be sitting next to him. The passenger seat was hers. Actually what they were supposed to be doing according to Stiles, was dancing, preferably slowly, wasting the night away in each other's arms.

"Actually, considering she's a woman... twice a month." Stiles glared at Peter before putting his foot to the metal and speeding on, desperate to get this over and done with.

✧༺♥༻✧

Stiles drove his Jeep in a quiet underground parking garage at top speed, skidding to a halt upon Peter's instruction. The brake lights fading as Peter steps out, opening the backdoor and lifting Lottie out with caution. Peter went to get Stiles out of his seat but the boy was already standing in front of him, running his eyes over the girl in his arms.

Walking along the rows of parked cars, Stiles tripped over his feet trying to keep up as Peter turned and rolled his eyes at the boy. Handing Lottie over to him, Peter reached down to the tailpipe of a car, digging until he found a set of keys. Stiles adjusted the girl in his arms until he had a tight hold on her. He had never wished more to be a werewolf, he'd run with her in his arms and never stop.

"How hard did you hit her? Shouldn't she be waking up soon?" Stiles worried.

"It's an Alpha thing. Her heartbeat is fine. Now shut up."

"Whose car is this?" Stiles asked as Peter pressed a button on the keys and the trunk popped open.

"It belonged to my nurse." Peter explained, rummaging through the trunk.

"What happened to- Oh my God." Stiles gagged as Peter lifted a very pale and very dead arm belonging to his nurse. She was folded up in the trunk of the car partially covered. Peter shrugged as he lifted his laptop bag from underneath her.

"I got better." He smirked, resting the laptop on the car as he shut the trunk.

"Good luck getting a signal down here." Stiles retorted, the ability to use sarcasm never leaving him. "Mifi? And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves or just a personal preference?" Stiles pushed as Peter took out a small device and attempted to hand it to him.