ǝʌlǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on February 7, 2017, 14:11:00

I really regret mentioning that Pei Hao is a game streamer. I hope everyone won't send me messages asking if someone is Pei Hao. I won't answer, and I don't want this thread to involve real-life matters, thank you!

[1st Comment] Transparent Sunflower: Okay, Xiao Xi, you're right about anything (obedient.jpg)

[2nd Comment] Peaceful Monk with the Alias Hua Jia: Xiao Xi has spoken, everyone should stop guessing randomly. Let's disperse.

[3rd Comment] Snowy Squirrel: We'll behave and listen, don't stop updating though (worried.jpg)

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on February 10, 2017, 23:07:34

Afterwards, Pei Hao didn't appear for several days. I was heavily involved in a project at work that was nearing completion, so I was extremely busy. That week, I worked overtime until after 10 pm every day, and I didn't have time to think about him.

There were many discussions with the team about the work, and I had to be on-site, so I ended up taking a taxi to and from work every day. Our company had a small room with two beds, supposedly for colleagues who wanted to take a nap, but it was actually prepared for those working overnight (sigh, in a socialist society oppressed by capitalism ( >﹏<).).

Dragging my tired legs back and forth was quite bothersome, so a few days before the product presentation, I packed my things and decided to stay at the company. After all, I would just be ordering takeout at home, so it didn't matter where I ate. The day before the product presentation, our team worked until 1 am. I was particularly worried about any issues with my part of the project, so I rechecked everything after everyone left, not sleeping until 3 am.

I forgot to close the window when I went to sleep, so the next day when my colleague woke me up, I felt feverish and my whole body was heavy. My colleague said my forehead was burning when they touched it, so they quickly took me to the hospital. Everyone had work, so they couldn't stay at the hospital with me. I was lying in bed half-conscious, receiving an IV drip. My colleague bought me breakfast and comforted me while saying that everything would be fine, and that they had called my brother, and he would be here soon.

"Brother? Which brother?" I was utterly confused.

"The one who picked you up when you were drunk last time," my colleague smiled mischievously and said, "We exchanged numbers that time. He said if you need anything in the future, just call him."

".........." I had no words.

I'm not afraid of god-like opponents; I'm afraid of teammates as clueless as pigs.

After finishing breakfast, I asked my colleague to hurry back to the company and prepare the presentation for my part. Just then, Pei Hao arrived, in a hurry, carrying a bunch of food.

My colleague sighed, "I could tell from before that you two have a great relationship as brothers."