uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on Fabruary 23, 2017, 21:27:57

One day after work, I saw a car of the same model as Pei Hao's car parked downstairs at my workplace. I felt a little flustered, thinking he wouldn't be coming again, would he? When I saw the license plate number, I couldn't help but mock myself. Pei Hao says "I love you," and I start taking myself seriously. He's just putting on an act, checking to see if I'm still that naive, saying a few kind words as if he wants to expose my true feelings.

Seeing that I really wouldn't go back, and Pei Hao had played enough, acted enough, and found it uninteresting, he stopped. Could it be that he really drove several hours every weekend just to tell me he likes me? It's not like making an idol drama; his time is precious, and he has to allocate a lot of it to take care of Fu Yan.

The work in Team Three is relatively relaxed, unlike when I was in city Y where I often had to work overtime. But to be honest, if I wanted it to be easy, I wouldn't have entered this industry in the first place. I feel that while I'm young, I should learn more and accumulate experience, but there isn't much I can learn in Team Three. I'm particularly interested in game programming myself. Since breaking up with Pei Hao, I've often stayed up all night, my mental state hasn't been great. I found that after work, when I have nothing to do, I'd read books and watch videos to learn programming, and before I knew it, I'd fall asleep.

Moreover, my dad has mentioned many times that he hopes I can go to the US to study again, accompany him for a few years, and he'd cover the expenses. In the past, due to my mom and Pei Hao, I never considered it. And I always thought my sister wouldn't support the idea, since she doesn't get along with my dad. But after my dad returned for the New Year this time and talked about it, my sister kept advising me. She said she and her husband are doing well, and since I have no commitments, why not go out and see the world.

I think this is also a potential path to consider. If our company doesn't give me the opportunity to do game programming, I'll find a way to get involved myself.

Over the weekend, I received a call from an unfamiliar number. It was Jin Yu, from that private restaurant. He said their restaurant was introducing new dishes and wanted some customers to try them out. They needed feedback for improvements before adding the dishes to the menu. Jin Yu asked if I had time next week and if I could help by sampling a few dishes and offering some suggestions.

It was the first time I heard that a restaurant would invite customers to sample new dishes before introducing them. However, their food had always been good, perhaps they were more meticulous in their preparation and had a more elaborate process. In reality, apart from work, I didn't have much to do, so I randomly picked a day.

"Oh, you can bring your girlfriend along." Jin Yu said on the phone.

Me, who had never had a girlfriend: "I don't have a girlfriend. Can I still sample the dishes?"

"Haha, sure, sure." Jin Yu laughed on the other end, "Then I'll join you for the meal. It's boring to eat alone."

"If you're busy, I can eat alone. Or I can invite some other friends to join me."

"No problem, I'm not busy. See you in a few days."

"Okay."