ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ

After spending a week without internet on the African savannah, Mo Cheng returned to the city and saw Mo Xi's message. He hurriedly changed his flight to return to the country. When he and Li Gao Cen rushed back, Mo Zi was already recovering well. When a person over fifty years old held his infant granddaughter in his arms, there was an urge to shed tears of emotion.

He heard that Xiao Jun had borrowed a large sum of money this time. Mo Cheng took out over 200,000 yuan and tearfully pleaded with Mo Zi to accept it at her bedside. He claimed it was for their granddaughter, but it was actually to help them repay their debts. His life had been quite a failure; he hadn't been a good husband, a responsible father, or even a qualified partner. He didn't dare to hope for forgiveness. Now, the only thing he could do was this.

He also met a young man who treated Xiao Xi very well. The young man was great in every aspect and knew how to take care of people. Mo Xi, however, just wouldn't admit their relationship. The mindset of young people was truly beyond his comprehension.

All he could do was offer some advice, hoping that Xiao Xi wouldn't regret it in the future.

The hospital in late autumn seemed a bit desolate. Two rows of Chinese parasol trees on the sidewalk had shed most of their leaves. The ground was covered in large patches of golden yellow leaves. With the wind, the fallen leaves spun like helicopter blades, only to land back on the ground.

Mo Xi occasionally stepped on the thick layers of fallen leaves, creating a crunchy sound. Pei Hao walked beside him, holding a cup of coffee. When he saw a yellow leaf stuck in Mo Xi's hair, he gently brushed it away.

Ever since Mo Xi's fever had subsided, Pei Hao had wasted no time taking him back home, not giving him any chance to object. Now that Mo Cheng and Uncle Li were here, they could take turns caring for Mo Zi. The whole family supported Mo Xi's recovery at Pei Hao's house, allowing him to spend less time at the hospital. So, he could only spend one or two hours at the hospital each day to accompany Mo Zi. If he stayed any longer, Mo Zi would start chasing him away.

He heard that Xiao Jun had brought his niece to the hospital today. Thus, as soon as he woke up, he was eager to visit and check.

Before they reached the door of the hospital room, they heard a commotion inside. It sounded like many people were arguing. Mo Xi frowned; his sister's hospital room had always been peaceful. Why were so many people suddenly here?

He and Pei Hao quickened their pace, finding a group of people gathered in front of the room, some of whom were wearing white lab coats. Mo Xi recognized them; they were Mo Zi's colleagues from the same department. The other people looked fierce and were having an intense argument with Mo Zi's colleagues.

Mo Xi felt a sense of foreboding when he saw the heated exchange between the red-faced parties. By now, Pei Hao had entered the crowd and efficiently separated them into two groups.

"What's all this noise?!" Pei Hao shouted, "This is a hospital."

Pei Hao was tall and strong. Standing in the middle, he used both hands to push the two sides apart. The aggressive individuals hesitated and didn't dare to move. The atmosphere begrudgingly relaxed a bit.