ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ

The two of them wolfed down their meal, and it was already past nine in the evening. Mo Xi sat on the sofa, exhausted, thinking back on the entire day. It felt like he had been part of a magical drama, and it had been quite an adventure.

At that moment, Pei Hao poked his head out from the bathroom, raising an eyebrow at him, "I might need your help with something."

"What?" Mo Xi asked.

"I haven't been able to shower for a few days, so..." Pei Hao hesitated in the middle of his sentence, looking at Mo Xi carefully before continuing, "I might need someone to help me wash my body." He said this with a serious expression, tinged with a hint of vulnerability, as if he was genuinely making a reasonable request as a victim, without any ulterior motives.

Mo Xi was taken aback. The doctor had indeed mentioned that his wounds couldn't come into contact with water to prevent infection, so helping a patient wash their body seemed reasonable. But the more he thought about it, the stranger it felt. Who goes to their ex-boyfriend's house to help them wash their body after breaking up?

This didn't match the logical progression in his mind.

Moreover, Pei Hao had abs and long legs. He couldn't guarantee that he wouldn't have impure thoughts while helping him.

"I won't take off my pants, just wipe my back," Pei Hao said, noticing Mo Xi's hesitation. He changed his expression to a pleading one, looking at him with a soft tone that resembled a child's whine, "I feel all sticky and can't sleep."

"...," Mo Xi thought that if he dared take off his pants, he would immediately leave. However, when he turned his head and met Pei Hao's pitiful gaze, he surrendered instantly. He really couldn't resist Pei Hao when he looked at him like that.

After a brief internal struggle, Mo Xi walked into the bathroom like a determined hero, dampened a towel with warm water, wrung it out, and told Pei Hao, "Take off your shirt."

Pei Hao pulled his shirt off hastily, revealing three horrifying wounds on his body. One on his back and one on each arm, resembling the slithering body of a centipede, making it look eerie.

Mo Xi's eyebrows furrowed, and he carefully wiped around the wounds, saying, "If it hurts anywhere, let me know."

"Mhmm."

Pei Hao might have gotten leaner, but after years of exercise, his athletic foundation was still there. His upper body was well-developed, waist was slender, and he maintained the classic inverted triangle shape. His physique was clean, well-proportioned, and pleasant to look at.

Mo Xi suddenly forgave his past self from a few years ago. Pei Hao was appealing both inside and out. Back then, he was younger; how could he have resisted him?

To keep the atmosphere from becoming too awkward and to keep his thoughts in check, Mo Xi started a conversation, "Do you still play basketball?"

"Occasionally, work has been too busy," Pei Hao replied absentmindedly. In the bathroom, there was a large mirror, and he stood sideways, gazing at Mo Xi's serious expression in the mirror. The touch of Mo Xi's warm and soft fingers on his skin transmitted through his nerves, tingling and itching. A certain desire surged in his lower body.