oʍʇ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ

Mo Xi woke up in the morning with his head resting on Pei Hao's arm. In that instant of opening his eyes, his mind was a bit hazy. After a few seconds, countless frames from the passionate scenes of last night flashed in his mind like a camera. At that moment, Pei Hao also slowly opened his eyes, and when he saw the person in his arms, he smiled. His eyebrows curved into a crescent shape, just like a waxing moon.

Mo Xi intended to sit up, but the person beside him wrapped his arm around him and pulled him back into his embrace. His head leaned against Pei Hao's arm, just an inch away from the scar he had left on it in the hospital. The scar had scabbed over, leaving a long and reddish mark.

Mo Xi reached out to touch it, lowering his voice as he asked, "Does it hurt?"

"Not really, but it itches," Pei Hao lowered his head and pecked his forehead, then ruffled his hair. "And you... Are you feeling alright?"

It wasn't a good question to ask, as the moment Mo Xi thought about it, he felt like every nerve in his body was connected to his bones, as if he was falling apart. His lower body felt a bit sensitive. It wasn't a sharp pain, but rather a lingering soreness, reminding him of what happened last night.

"It's strange that I feel okay..." Mo Xi's voice sounded huskier than usual, probably from crying so much the previous day.

Crying?

Suddenly, Mo Xi remembered himself from last night, crying in front of the mirror. The embarrassment was enough to make him want to hide under the bed.

"How about I give you a massage?" Pei Hao reached out to pinch Mo Xi's waist, only to be pushed away.

"Don't touch!" Mo Xi panicked. Two young and spirited men lying together naked, touching each other like that... it would be strange if something didn't happen.

Pei Hao withdrew his hand awkwardly. "Okay."

Mo Xi endured the soreness in his waist as he pushed himself up on the bed and checked his phone. It was already ten o'clock.

He had missed the morning forum...

Many domestic and foreign companies were participating in the university's forum this time, aiming to boost their brand influence and recruit new talents. Mo Xi thought of attending and seeing if he could find a suitable job opportunity.

The afternoon session was mainly focused on Asian companies, with a majority from China. Mo Xi was supposed to go on stage as a representative of his college to ask questions.

Checking the time, he realized he could still manage to have an early lunch at home.

Hastily climbing out of bed and changing his clothes, Mo Xi headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

Although the day was particularly gloomy, with no sunshine and a gray overcast sky, Pei Hao seemed as if he was bathing in the blossoming cherry blossoms of spring, incredibly happy. He sang while making breakfast, and even though he accidentally overcooked the eggs, he ate with gusto. After finishing his meal, he pestered Mo Xi to accompany him to the forum. Mo Xi noticed that when he was alone with Pei Hao, he acted more and more like a child, both acting spoiled and pouting. Mo Xi couldn't resist and reluctantly agreed.