uǝʇ ɐɹʇxǝ

Mo Xi has been busy with his summer internship recently. Besides that, he also chose to take a summer course in game design. He's out early and back late almost every day. Only on weekends does he have time to hang out with classmates or update his forum posts.

Recently, a person suddenly appeared in his forum posts. Not only did this person reply to every post Mo Xi wrote, but they also frequently sent him private messages. Most of the messages were along the lines of "Keep going, you can do it," offering encouragement and comfort. Though a bit cheesy, it still managed to bring a hint of warmth from a stranger into Mo Xi's busy and tiring life.

Usually, Mo Xi would reply to private messages with one or two sentences. Over time, he started chatting with this user named "MischievousChild." MischievousChild is a college student who is currently preparing to study abroad and asked Mo Xi if he could consult him about some study abroad matters. Despite being busy, Mo Xi is willing to help a future talent of his country. Since chatting on the forum isn't convenient, he allowed MischievousChild to add him on WeChat.

After adding each other on WeChat, Mo Xi glanced at MischievousChild's Moments, which were empty except for a two-word bio: "Love you."

Mo Xi patiently answered MischievousChild's questions, thinking that would be the end of it.

Little did he know that the next evening when Mo Xi returned home, he opened his phone and saw a video sent by MischievousChild.

Mo Xi: What's this?

MischievousChild: I noticed you've been talking about how tired you are in your posts, so I sent you a funny video to cheer you up.

Mo Xi clicked on the video. It was a compilation of funny moments involving pets, featuring silly cats, dogs, and their equally silly owners. In just ten short minutes, Mo Xi burst into laughter several times.

It's truly amazing. Just a moment ago, Mo Xi felt drained, but after watching the video, his mood inexplicably became much lighter.

Mo Xi: Thanks, that was really entertaining.

MischievousChild: If you like it, I'll send more in the future (Happy.jpg).

Mo Xi: Aren't you supposed to be in class right now?

Mo Xi checked the time. It's Tuesday morning in China, shouldn't the college student be in class?

MischievousChild: Attending a philosophy class, feeling bored (Bored.jpg).

Mo Xi: Pay attention in class, GPA is important if you want to study abroad.

MischievousChild: Okay, sure. You get some rest.

Closing his phone, Mo Xi worked on another assignment, finished his nighttime routine, and prepared to go to bed. He noticed MischievousChild had posted a new Moment: "Want to hold you in my palm."