ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ

Not long after Mo Xi arrived home, a message from Mai Ying popped up on WeChat. Even through the screen, Mo Xi could feel her strong gossip spirit.

Mai Ying: So, how is it? Isn't Qin Ziran a great person?!

Mo Xi: He's really nice~

Mai Ying: Do you want to develop a little (raising eyebrows.jpg)

Mo Xi: Better not.

Mai Ying: Why??

Why??

Because you kept thinking of your ex-boyfriend while having dinner with him...

However, that reply didn't seem quite appropriate. Mo Xi thought for a moment and typed out the three words that worked best in this situation: No feelings.

Mai Ying was about to say something when her phone vibrated again. A message from Qin Ziran popped up, succinct yet quite noticeable: He's a good person, more suitable as a friend.

Mai Ying pulled her hair in frustration, feeling surprised and deeply helpless. She had thought that two great people like them would surely hit it off...

But it turned out that both of them lacked interest in each other...

What's wrong with the world?

With immense puzzlement about life, Mai Ying sent another message to Qin Ziran: Why??

Qin Ziran quickly replied: Seeing him reminds me of Xiao Qi, how could I possibly date him?

Xiao Qi was Qin Ziran's younger brother who passed away in a car accident several years ago.

Alright, I accept this reason wholeheartedly.

Mai Ying closed her phone, sighed, and thought, You two can handle whatever you want, I don't care.

In the afternoon, the entire city was shrouded in mist, and it seemed like rain was imminent. The first thing Mo Xi did when he got home was to close the windows. True to his instincts, after he finished showering, the rain started to fall outside.

Mo Xi took out his phone and checked, but there were no messages. He didn't know what he was waiting for.

Perhaps... Pei Hao?

It had been almost four days since he last contacted Pei Hao.

Yesterday, he even wondered if something had happened to Pei Hao. But when he checked his friend's circle, he found that Pei Hao had liked the photo he had posted for Egg Brother.

Mo Xi closed the screen with a heavy heart.