ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on March 5, 2017, 21:01:23

I feel like I've rambled on about a lot of random things. Actually, the original intention of starting this post was to ask everyone how to break up with someone you've liked for many years. But I ended up saying so much unintentionally, and everyone has been so cooperative, I'm truly very grateful...

So, how can I get rid of a scumbag that I've liked for many years?

[1st Comment] Monk with the Alias Hua Jia: First, tell us the rest of the story, and then I'll tell you how to break up with him.

[2nd Comment] Xu Mi Xuan: The most important thing to break up with someone is determination. So, Little Stream, answer me first: Do you still like him?

[3rd Comment] White Mist Loneliness: I heard that time and new love can help you forget someone, but to break up with someone... well, why not call the police?

......

[8th Comment] -- Dagger: Ah, there's no way, I've already fallen into your trap!! Hurry up and finish the story!!

[9th Comment] Little Monster: +1 for calling the police

[10th Comment] That Flower, That Person, That Dog: +2 for calling the police

......

[15th Comment] Fruity Quack Quack: As a half-policeman, I can tell you that calling the police is basically useless. We have a dozen murder cases and financial fraud cases on our heads. At worst, it's a case of sexual assault or domestic violence. Few policemen have time to deal with lovers' quarrels. Besides, Pei Hao didn't give any signals threatening your safety. I think hiring someone to beat him up would be more reliable...

[20th Comment] Party Kid: Sorry, I got sidetracked, so is that person really Jin Yu's cousin?

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on March 5, 2017, 21:14:05

Someone asked me if I still like Pei Hao. How should I put it, it's impossible to forget someone you've loved for five years all at once (especially since I'm a relatively faithful person ( ̄﹏ ̄)), but I've been trying to suppress and forget, and my feelings have definitely faded. I think what I need now is more time, and for him to disappear from my sight...

Continuing with the story, about Jin Yu's cousin.

This story is quite melodramatic, and I only found out about it later.

After that day, Jin Yu didn't contact me for a while, about two weeks, I think?

I didn't really mind though, because I had so much work during the day, and at night, I had to write code and prepare for competitions.

The competition was quite interesting. Each person had to prepare their own product, with no restrictions on form or content (it could be an app, software, etc.). The evaluation criteria were whether the product could be well-received by customers. As for the judges, they were the boss and some executives from other companies (though I didn't know them).