oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on March 19, 2017, 20:32:10

I don't know what I've done wrong in my life to be humiliated like this in public, all for something that doesn't even exist.

All I remember is water sliding down my face, blurring my vision, and slowly soaking my clothes.

Cheng Yi poured water on me, clapped his hands, and warned me, "If you bother my brother again, this is just the beginning."

After saying that, he swaggered away, the whole process taking less than a minute.

I never thought something like this would happen to me. My mind went completely blank, and I stood there like a statue, at a loss for what to do.

I heard the voices of people around me starting to gossip:

"The drama of the year!"

"So much information."

"Wow, he's gay."

"Isn't this a plot from a movie?"

.....

Then, I saw people watching me taking out their phones. Out of instinct, I quickly covered my face with my hands.

It might have been only a few seconds, but it felt like a century to me.

Then, a coat was thrown over my head, covering my face. All the light, phones, and noisy voices were blocked out.

I was very familiar with the scent of this coat; it belonged to Pei Hao.

He quickly led me out of the hot pot restaurant, practically dragging me, and angrily warned everyone, "Stop taking photos."

It was the end of the year, and the wind outside was howling. My clothes were already soaked. But I didn't feel the cold at that moment; I was still processing what had just happened.

So Cheng Yi deliberately chose such a crowded place today, probably to embarrass me in public.

He claimed Jin Yu liked me, but how could that be true? Liking someone meant contacting them every few weeks, and those conversations would always be about serious matters.

I was absolutely certain that Jin Yu didn't like me.

As for Cheng Yi's thought process, I couldn't understand it.

Pei Hao pulled me into his car, turned on the heater, and used his scarf to dry my hair and body.

"Your clothes are soaked. Take them off and change into mine," Pei Hao wiped my hair and asked, "Who's that idiot Cheng who poured water on you?"