Todoroki x Reader with OCD

Hi! Thanks for reading! This is my first time writing. Sorry if the OCD isn't described perfectly. I just hope all the readers with OCD feel included. If you have any requests, comment here or message me. Enjoy!

Your POV:

  Aizawa sensei was talking about something but I was having a hard time paying attention. Instead I was fidgeting with the eraser on the tip of my pencil.

I was making little dents into the soft pink rubber of the eraser with my fingernail when something else caught my attention.

The boy in front of me, Todoroki, had red and white hair split almost perfectly in half.

Key word: almost.

There were a few white hairs on the red side and a few red hairs on the white side. Nobody else would have noticed it but I did and it was driving me crazy.

It took self control not to just stand up in the middle of class, walk over to him and fix his hair.

I tried to distract myself from it with other things, like the lesson or doodling, but failed. If I could just wait for recess maybe he would let me part it for him.

As soon as the bell rang, I stood up and walked over to the dual-haired boy.

Suddenly, I wasn't feeling so sure of myself. I didn't like to admit it, but I had developed a little crush on Todoroki. And going up to someone and asking them of you could fix their hair was a weird thing to do.

Nervously, I tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and looked at me with those beautiful heterochromic eyes of his and said politely:

"Can I help you?"

"Um.. w-well.. I was wondering whether I could... fix your hair.. sorry, it's just my OCD, y'know..." I mumbled before trailing off. I looking down feeling the heat rush to my face.

"Sure." he said.

I looked up and smiled gratefully.

"Really? Thank you!"

He nodded and the smallest smile appeared on his lips, making my heart leap excitedly.

I walked behind his chair and began carefully separating the red and white. I finished and breathed a sigh of satisfaction.

"Much better." I said quietly, smoothing down the freshly parted locks.

I admired my work and noticed that Todoroki's cheeks had turned slightly pink. I suddenly became very conscious of the fact that I had just been playing with my crushed hair and my cheeks lit up.

"T-Thanks and sorry again!" I turned around awkwardly and sat back down at my desk.

Why had Todoroki been blushing? I mean, I know I was being weird and touchy but still...

I tried not to get excited but my hopes lifted a little in spite of myself. Maybe, just maybe, he liked me back. I have to tell him how I feel soon, I decided.

The rest of the school day passed uneventfully, with me spending most of the lessons Aizawa was too tired to teach staring at Todoroki.

But how could I not when he was so attractive...

~•~the next day~•~

I walked into class and sat in my usual spot behind Todoroki. I smiled when I noticed his hair was perfectly parted.

Wait, did he do that especially for me??

My cheeks flushed at the thought. Did he actually care enough to do his hair in a way that wouldn't make me uncomfortable?

Todoroki suddenly turned around in his chair to face me.

"Good morning, L/N. I was wondering whether I could talk to you after school today." he asked. His cheeks were a light shade of pink.

What about?

I wondered.

Did I make him uncomfortable yesterday?

"S-Sure!" I replied nervously.

Soon class ended and I stood up to clean the black board. It wasn't necessarily my job, but if someone else does it, they always miss a spot and it drives my crazy.

As I erased today's notes off the board I wondered about what Todoroki wanted to tell me. I had an idea, but didn't want to get my hopes up, so I told myself it was something else.

Maybe today is a good day to confess to him... Yeah, I'll tell him after school, I decided, heart beating faster at the thought.

The rest of the school day went by quickly and before I knew it, the last bell had wrung. I stood up and so did Todoroki.

We both walked wordlessly out of the classroom together.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, nervously shifting my weight from foot to foot.

"Follow me." was all he said.

So I did. We walked out of the building and he led me to a bench in the yard outside.

He sat down and I, slightly confused, sat down next to him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked worriedly. He was acting a little strange and was avoiding eye contact.

"Well, the truth is, L/N..." he hesitated. "I like you."

I rapidly beating heart seem to stop for a second. Once my brain finally managed to process this amazing news, a large grin lit up my face and a chuckle escaped my lips.

Todoroki looked generally confused.

"What is funny?"

"You beat me to confessing." I smiled.

A rare smile appeared on my face as he realized what that meant. Without warning, he pulled me in for a quick kiss, which I happily returned.

"Y/N, may I have the honor of calling you my girlfriend?" he asked after pulling away, blushing slightly.

"You may." I smiled. "Now shut up and kiss me again."

And he did.

~•~❤️~•~

And that is the story of how you and Todoroki got together. Long story short, he was the best, hottest, most thoughtful boyfriend ever.

And he made sure his hair was perfectly parted every single day.

The End<3