Iida x reader

~•~❤️~•~

Your POV:

I opened my eyes one beautiful monday morning and looked at my alarm: 8:05am. (Let's just say school starts at eight)

I quickly sat up.

Not that I really cared about being late to school, but Aizawa had warned me that there would be consequences if I don't start coming to school on time.

I lazily got out of bed and put on my school uniform, not bothering to put on the tie and leaving my shirt half untucked.

I skipped breakfast and started walking towards UA.

Being late, the halls were completely empty. I casually walked through the deserted corridors until I reached the excessively large 1-a door.

Sighing, I opened it and walked in.

Everyone, teacher included, stopped what they were doing and turned to look at me.

"Late again, L/N?" grumbled Mr Aizawa.

"Maybe all of you are just early." I said calmly.

^^^ spot the reference

"Just take your seat already." sighed the teacher, gesturing towards my empty seat.

I sat down in my seat which, sadly, was right in front of Iida's, the famous class rule freak.

"Why are you late again, L/N?" he hissed.

"Overslept." I shrugged, not bothering to lower my voice.

I kicked my feet up onto my desk and Iida gasped.

"You're lucky we're in class right now." he said, almost threateningly.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, Iido." I said with a yawn, though I knew exactly what his name was.

"It's Iida." he corrected.

"Mm-hm." I payed him no attention, instead zoning out for most of the lesson.

I heard the bell ring and lazily opened my eyes, which I had closed about half way through our extremely boring lesson.

I groaned as I saw Iida standing right in front of my desk, watching me with a stern expression on his face.

"That is no way to behave, L/N." he said, chopping his arm in the air.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?" I smirked, leaning closer to him until our faces were only a few inches apart.

"Um..."

I smirked, leaning back in my chair as he faltered.

"That's what I thought."

~•~❤️~•~

"Can't you at least wear your uniform properly, L/N?" sighed Iida during our lunch break.

"What, isn't it supposed to be worn like this?" I grinned, gesturing at my sloppily worn attire.

"No!" exclaimed the boy "First of all, your collar is inside- out..."

To my horror, Iida actually started to fix my shirt collar himself, untucking it and right side outing it.

I jerked away from him, feeling my face heat up slightly.

"There!" he said.

"I could have done it by myself!" I said angrily.

"But you wouldn't have!" retorted Iida.

"Can't argue with that." I smirked, purposely messing up my collar again.

Iida sighed in exasperation.