Sero x reader

^^^Villain described in oneshot (one of my OC's)

Reader's quirk: glass manipulation

TW: blood

~•~❤️~•~

Your POV:

"Sero! Sero! Sero!" I called as I ran up to my best friend during lunch.

He turned around, holding two lunch trays with f/f.

"Oh, there you are Y/N!" he smiled and I grinned back, accepting one of the food trays from him.

"I just had the best idea ever!" I told him, sitting down next to him at the Bakusquad table.

"What is it?" he asked curiously, taking a bite of his food.

"So, you want to become a hero right?" I said, before continuing without waiting for an answer "Maybe you'll even have your own agency. And when you do I know exactly what your motto should be!"

"My motto?"

"Yeah, you know how All Might has 'Help has arrived... Because I am here!'? Yours can be..." I paused for dramatic effect.

"Sero the hero has zero to fear-o!"

"Yeah it should!" he laughed "It definitely has a ring to it. I don't think fear-o is a word though."

"That doesn't matter, it rhymes!" I said dismissively. "So... Are you gonna use it?"

"It's a little bit early to be deciding that..." he hesitated.

"Pretty please!" you begged.

"Um, sure! When I become a hero, my motto will be 'Sero the hero has zero to fear-o!'" Sero smiled.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise!"

~•~❤️~•~10 years later (SpongeBob voice)

"Cellophane, H/N, can we count on you for this very important mission?" asked our boss seriously.

"Yessir!" we replied together.

We left the office, discussing our upcoming mission.

"So, do we know what this villain's quirk is?" I asked my boyfriend.

"Something that has to do with cutting, based on the victim's wounds." he responded.

"Ok, so it looks like he has more of a close range combat style, so we should attack from afar." I strategized. "You can entrap him in your tape while I prepare to surround him in a glass orb."

"Sounds like a plan!"

We walked home together talking about less important things and about how our day had been. We both worked in the same hero agency, working our way up until we could start our own.

We had been dating since our second year at UA and I had a feeling he was going to propose soon but for now we had both agreed to focus on our work.

We entered the small apartment that we shared and almost imidiatly went to bed. Being a hero was exhausting. That was something I learned very early on thanks to my homeroom teacher in highschool, Mr Aizawa.

"Better get plenty of sleep, babe. Tomorrow we have a very dangerous villain to catch!" said Sero, already falling asleep.

"Mm-hm." I mumbled, drifting off.

~•~❤️~•~

I looked around the deserted streets of the neighborhood me and Cellophane were patrolling carefully. The villain was known to strike under the cover of night so we were out later than we usually were.