(Bakugo x Reader) Swappy Pt1

I had this idea, I hope you like it! I don't normally give the chapters tittles but there will probably be more Bakugo oneshots in the future that aren't related to this one. Enjoy!

Quirk: Swap- user can trade positions with anybody in their sight. For example, if they are kidnapped and tied up, they can use their quirk to swap with their kidnapper(as long as they can see them) and suddenly the user would be standing where the kidnapper was and the kidnapper would be tied up where the user was.

~•~❤️~•~

No one's POV

"Only students who pass the written and practical exam will be allowed to attend the summer camp."

Several students, including Mina, Kaminari and you groaned in despair. You weren't that worried about the practical. With all Aizawa's training how could you be? As for the written exam... Let's just say you were on the same page as Kaminari.

Class ended and the... less capable students imidiatly began going to the smarter ones. Soon Momo had half the class going to her mansion for a study group.

You looked around to see Kaminari and Kirishima, your best bros, going to Bakugo for help. You approached them in time to hear Bakugo say:

"Fine. You stupid extras can use all the help you can get."

"Ooh, Bakugo, you're tutoring them? Count me in!" you said, popping up between Kami and Kiri and wrapping your arms around their shoulders good-naturedly.

"No way, Swappy! I do not remember telling you you could come!!! You're beyond saving."
Bakugo yelled, crossing his arms.

"Seriously? But you invited Denki? If I'm beyond saving, then he's-"

"Hey!" Denki swatted your head and you playfully shoved him sideways.

"I sais no!!!"

"Oh, I know what it is..." you said slyly. Bakugo paused, waiting to see what you would say.

"You're not capable enough to tutor me~"

"Shut up, extra, of course I am, I just don't want to!!!"

"Mm-hm~"

"Fine!!! Come to my house at 5 since you're so useless!!!"

"I'll be there." you smiled victoriously while Kami and Kiri watched in amazement.

"How did you that?" asked Kirishima, clearly impressed.

"It's easy." you said as Bakugo walked off  "All you have to do is pretend like you think he can't do it and he'll imidiatly do whatever it is just to prove you wrong."

"So if I said 'Hey, Bakugo, I bet you can't chug this bottle of hot sauce', he would do it?" asked Kaminari.

"Probably." you said thoughtfully "But I'm pretty sure he drinks hot sauce instead of water anyway."

Kaminari and Kirishima chuckled and agreed as the three of you made your way to the cafeteria together.

~•~❤️~•~

You, Kiri and Kami stood in front of Bakugo's house's door. You rang the doorbell and waited for it to be answered. Yelling could be heard just on the other side of the door:

"KATSUKI, GET THE DOOR!!!"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING, OLD HAG!!!"

"IS THAT ANY WAY TO TALK TO YOUR MOTHER!?"

"SHUT UP THE EXTRAS ARE HERE!!!"

"UNGRATEFUL BRAT!"

You and your bros stood anxiously as the door was slammed open revealing a clearly annoyed Bakugo. A woman that looked remarkably like him stood in the room behind him.