Mirio x (disabled) reader

In this oneshot, the reader will be in a wheelchair. If anyone wants a oneshot with a specific type of reader, please request ❤️

I want all of my readers to be included ❤️

Reader's quirk: Super strength(in your arms)

~•~❤️~•~

No one's POV:

You quickly turned the wheels of your wheelchair, using your super strength to do it faster than a normal person would have been able too.

Sure it sucked not being able to walk around freely, but at least your quirk helped you get around pretty efficiently.

You cursed quietly under your breath as the left wheel hit a crack in the sidewalk. You reached over to unstuck the wheel.

You weren't really going anywhere in particular, just getting out of the house to get some fresh air. Being unable to walk, you rarely left your home.

You turned left, deciding to go through the park.

You enjoyed listening to the birds and the nice weather as you swiftly rolled through the quiet park.

Another reason you liked coming here were the smooth sidewalks. A walking person probably wouldn't notice the small cracks and bumps in other sidewalks, but when you had to roll everywhere you started to really appreciate smooth surfaces.

"Mirio, look!"

You turned you head slightly and saw a girl with long white hair and a little horn pointing excitedly at you.

A (very muscular 😏) teenage boy with styled blonde hair, who you assumed was Mirio, quickly shushed her.

"It's rude to point, Eri. If you want to talk to her, I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

You smiled. It felt good for someone to not scold a child for pointing out your disability, rather telling them to talk to you if they wanted.

Timidly, the little girl, who looked to be around four or five, approached you.

She was barely shorter than you, as you were sitting down.

"Hello, miss." she said shyly "I was just wondering, why do you have that chair thing? Are you too tired to walk?"

You laughed slightly but gladly explained to her:

"Well, I have this wheel chair because I can't walk. Some people are just born that way."

"Oh, ok!" she smiled "How do you go up stairs then?"

"That's one downside of not being able to walk" you laughed "But some places have ramps for people like me. Do you have any more questions?"

"What's your name?" Eri asked.

"Y/N." you smiled "How about you?"

"I'm Eri!" she said happily "And this is Mirio! He's my hero and he also takes care of me!"

You turned to Mirio, who gave you a bright smile.

"Yep, that's me! Nice to meet you, Y/N!"

He extended a hand down towards you and you shook it.

"Woah, you got a firm grip there!" he laughed.

"Sorry!" you exclaimed nervously, letting go of his hand quickly "I must have activated my quirk on accident!"

"So your quirk is super strength? That must come in handy when you're turning those wheels!" said Mirio.

"Sure does!" you agreed "Well, I should probably get going. It was great meeting you, Eri and Mirio! I hope we see each other again sometime soon!"

"Yeah! We come here pretty often, so I bet we will!" said Mirio.

"Goodbye, Y/N!" waved Eri.

"Goodbye!" you waved back, before turning around and going back the way you came.

~•~❤️~•~

A few days later, you went back to the same park, hoping to run into your new friends.

As you rolled along the path, keeping an eye out for the pair, you wondered what their story was. Surely the boy was too young to be her father and the two had no family resemblance. You doubted he was her brother, because he acted more like a guardian.

Eri had introduced him as 'her hero and the person that takes care of her'. Maybe he was her babysitter. Either way, you admired him greatly for looking after the little girl and teaching her that just because a person is disabled, doesn't mean they're helpless.

After a while if going around the park, you sighed, thinking that they weren't here.

That was, until you heard a familiar voice call out:

"Y/N!"

You turned and, sure enough, Eri was running towards you, Mirio close behind her.

"Eri!" you saud happily, using your arms to quickly turn the wheels of your wheelchair.

You rolled up to her, smiling brightly.

"I was hoping to see you here." you told her.

"She was hoping to see you too." added Mirio, coming up beside her.

I chatted with the girl for a while. She told me all about the UA music festival that she went to the other day with a concert and candied apples.

After that she left to go play on the swings and me and Mirio were left alone.

"So, what's your quirk?" I asked him curiously.

"Oh, well..." he started and I noticed his eyes dulled sadly "At the moment, I don't have one. It used to be Permiation but recently a villain I was fighting took it away."

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have asked!" I said, feeling quilty that I had brought up a difficult subject.

"It's alright!" he said, cheering up "I have hope that I'll get it back one day!"

"Wait... you were fighting a villain?! Does that mean you're a pro hero!?" you exclaimed.

"Close!" he smiled "I'm training to become one! Or I was... I'm in my last year at UA!"

"UA!? Like the UA!?" you said in shock.

"The one and only!" he grinned.

He told you all about his dream if saving a million people and you told him about your interests and hobbies.

Before you knew it, a whole our of talking had gone by.

"We should probably get going..." said Mirio as Eri yawned "We should meet up again sometime!"

"Definitely!" you said.

He waved and left, hand in hand with Eri.

You smiled as you turned around, getting ready to go home.

Then you noticed something white on the arm if your wheelchair.

"What is...?"

You picked up a small piece of paper and unfolded it.

On it, was a number.

You smiled and tucked Mirio's number safely in your pocket.

~•~❤️~•~

A/n

I'm sleeping over at a friend's house so I won't be able to publish tomorrow :(

Requests are still open if you have any ideas❤️❤️❤️

Peace out, simps ✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

~Nomi