Shinso + reader

Requested by Sl33pd3pr1v3dS1mp<3

In this oneshot, you will be Shinso's twin sister, so your name will be Y/N Shinso. You can also brain wash, but besides that you can read Shinso's mind and he can read yours. Like twintuition ;)

Italics- Hitoshi's thoughts

Underlined- your thoughts

~•~❤️~•~

No one's POV:

"Come on, Hitoshi, we're gonna be late!" you whined, waiting impatiently by the door for your brother.

She's so annoying.

"Hey! No I'm not!" you defended. "I just don't want to be late for the first day of school!"

"Goodbye, Mrs. *Random name*!" you called to your foster parent.

"Goodbye." she answered simply. She was always like that- not exactly mean, but far from loving. Indifferent. The only reason she had agreed to foster you in the first place was that she could brag to her neighbors that she did something good.

But your time with her was almost over- which was good, and bad. You were glad that you wouldn't have to stay with her anymore, but you were having trouble finding foster parents that would foster twins with brain washing quirks.

People, like Mrs. *Random name* for instance, didn't want children with 'villainous' quirks in their care.

That was the reason your parents had given you up in the first place.

"Stop thinking about that." said Hitoshi unexpectedly.

"Sorry." you mumbled "I'm just worried that we won't be able to ever find a new family..."

"We will." he said reassuringly, walking out the front door.

"Yeah." you agreed, but you were still uncertain.

You pushed those thoughts out of your head.

Today was your first day at UA! A new beginning! And even if you weren't in the hero course yet, you were going to prove that you could be a hero, no matter your quirk.

You smiled as you and your twin walked along the sunlit sidewalk side by side.

You were happy that you could both become heroes together, even if he was annoying.

"Oh, so now I'm the annoying one?" he chuckled.

"Stop reading my mind!" you scolded him, reaching up to swat the back of his head.

"It's not my fault you think so loud!" he defended teasingly.

"What does that even mean!?" you laughed.

"You're thoughts are so loud I can hear them without reading your mind." he said.

"At least I have thoughts!" you said, crossing your arms "You're brain is emptier than All Might's can of hair spray."

"Pffft."

You quickened your pace to get ahead of him.

"Last one there's a rotten egg!" you called, breaking into a run.

Hitoshi just rolled his eyes, not bothering to run. He followed slowly behind as you ran up to UA's large gates.

"Come on!" you rushed as he trudged along "We don't want to be late!"

"There's still, like, fifteen minutes." he groaned, not quickening his pace.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I want to get there before next week." you said, walking through the arch without him.