Mr Compress x Reader

Good thing this was requested (by Sxeneslvt) bc I sorta forgot he existed.

Quick reminder that, behind the mask, Mr Compress is actually pretty hot 😏🤭❤️❤️

*this one's pretty long...(1441 words)

~•~❤️~•~

Mr Compress' POV:

It all started while I was watching TV. The news was on but I wasn't really paying attention. That was, until a certain villainess was mentioned:

"The infamous villainess known as Star Actress has struck again, this time at a local pro hero's agency. Coming with a flurry of lightning and unnecessary special effects and leaving a path of fire and destruction behind her, Star Actress uses her quirk of Lightning and love of acting for evil once again. Here is a recent picture of her, taken shortly after her dramatic exit. If you see her, please call (phone number)..."

(That's your villain suit^)

I had never seen such a beautiful, evil and talented performer before. Star Actress was the perfect rival for me, her fellow villain and performer.

I was determined to beat her, even if we were both villains. Right now, she probably didn't even know I existed and I was about to change that.

I would commit such a dramatic and news-worthy crime that everyone would forget about her and focus on me.

And thus our rivalry began...

~•~❤️~•~

Your POV:

I don't usually watch the news, but today I decided to put it on.

What I wasn't expecting was for it to be about another villain and performer who had committed a crime dramatic enough to rival mine:

"League Of Villains member and well-known criminal and performer, Mr Compress, attacked Mustafu's local theater at around ten am this morning. But unlike your usual every-day break-in, the said villain did not steal or kidnap anyone. Mr Compress meerly crashed the show that was being performed at the time, scaring the actors half to death and destroying most of the props. The villain put on his own magic show, which included turning a few spectators into marbles and setting the stage on fire. It appears the criminal wanted to, not only cause destruction, but put on a good show while he was at it..."

"That was nowhere near as spectacular as my crime." I scoffed, watching the clips of Mr Compress wrecking havoc at the theater.

"I must prove that I am the better performer!" I said to myself, curling my fingers into a fist dramatically "It appears I have a new rival for top performer and villain! Bring it on, Mr Compress!"