Hizashi (Present Mic) x reader

*This is when they're both in highschool

~•~❤️~•~™

No one's POV:

You walked down the hall to your new classroom with your hands over your sensitive ears and your large leathery bat wings folded against your back.

You tentatively opened the door, wincing at the loud noise coming from inside.

"Hi, what's your name!?" asked a boy with blonde hair that stuck up loudly.

He was practically yelling so with my sensitive hearing it was like he was screaming right in my ear.

"I'm Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you...?" you answered quietly.

"Hizashi Yamada!" he introduced.

You decided it might come off as rude if you asked him to be quiet so instead you just made your way over to what looked to be the quietest kid in class- a tired boy with long black hair.

You sat down next to him and covered your ears again.

Just when you thought you would have some peace and quiet, Yamada came back.

"Hey, Y/N, I see you've met Shota!!" he yelled.

"Um, not exactly..." you started, glancing at the boy next to you.

"Shota, this is Y/N L/N. Y/N, this is Shota Aizawa."

"A pleasure." mumbled Aizawa.

"Uh, yeah, nice to meet you too." you said uncertainly.

The bell rang and you almost screamed, if it wouldn't have just made it worse. The ringing was so loud you felt like your eardrums would burst.

You covered your aching ears as best as you could but you couldn't stop the pain blossoming in your head.

Finally it stopped and Yamada looked over at you  cowering in my seat with your ears covered and your eyes squeezed shut.

"You ok, Y/N?" he asked quietly, sounding genuinely concerned.

You nodded and slowly uncovered your ears.

"I just have really sensitive hearing." you explained.

"Because of you quirk?" asked Yamada, again in a surprisingly low voice.

You nodded again.

Yamada went over to talk to a boy with blue hair and a bandage on his nose without another word to you.

"I've never heard him talk so quietly." spoke up Aizawa, making you jump.

"Why?" You wondered.

"Well, his quirk is Sound Waves so I guess he's just gotten used to yelling all the time." he shrugged.

You smiled at Yamada's thoughtfullness, at the same time wondering how long it would last.

~•~❤️~•~

Your POV:

As the days went by, I found myself part of a friend group - Hizashi, Shota, Oboro and me.

Shota was the tired, grumpy one, Oboro the friendly ray of sunshine, Yamada the loud annoying one and me- I was just kind of there.

But I loved hanging out with my friends, despite Hizashi forgetting to lower his voice sometimes. But it was probably the fact that he was trying so hard for me that made me fall for him.

Yep, that's right. For unexplainable reasons, I had a crush on Hizashi Yamada. We barely had anything in common and sometimes he got on my nerves, but I knew for sure that I had feelings for him.