Todoroki x reader

Yes, ANOTHER Todoroki x reader oneshot. I'm sorta running low on characters here so please request cuz I'm also running out of ideas! Enjoy!

~•~❤️~•~

Your POV:

"Hello, L/N." said Neito Monoma, walking into the 'inventing room' where me and Mei were working on requested support items.

"What's up, Monoma?" I smiled, looking up from the capture scarf I was making.

"I wanted to add something to my hero costume." he said.

"What were we thinking? A mask? A capture weapon?"

"A belt actually." Monoma explained "With some kind of timer on it so I know how much longer I have with a copied quirk."

"Smart." I complemented "I'll get to work on it right away!"

"Thanks!" said Monoma, waving as he walked out of the room.

I imidiatly started to sketch out a design for his belt, adding a few clocks to it like he had asked.

"What's that?" asked Mei, looking at the sketch over my shoulder.

"A belt for Monoma." I replied. "If you ask me, I think making it kind of-"

"Don't say it..."

"A waist of time!" I laughed "Get it? Cause it's a belt with clocks, so it's a-"

"Yes, I get it." she smiled, rolling her eyes.

~•~❤️~•~

"Here you go!" I said cheerfully to Shinso, handing him his support item.

"Thank you, L/N." he said, accepting the capture weapon gratefully.

"See you later!" I called to him as he left. I started to work on Monoma's belt but soon I got distracted by someone standing by the doorway outside.

"Can I help you?" I asked, leaning forward to get a better look at who it was.

"Hello, L/N." said Todoroki, coming into the room and nervously glancing at Mei, who was busy testing some of her newest 'babies'.

"Oh, it's just you Todoroki-kun! Need something fixed?"

"Actually I was wondering if you could fireproof my hero suit. Since I've started using my fire, I didn't want it to damage my costume." he explained, handing me the suitcase, containing his hero suit.

"Of course! Congratulations on that by the way! It must be cool having two quirks."

He nodded and I looked over his suit.

"I think I can get it back to you by Wednesday." I said thoughtfully.

"I don't need it until Friday. There's no need to rush. I don't want you to overwork yourself." he said.

"Aw, thanks!" I gushed "I'll see you then!"

He walked out and Mei pounced on me.

"You like him, don't you!?" she squealed.

"What makes you say that?" I asked, suppressing a smile.

"The way you act around him! I just know it!"

I rolled my eyes at her and continued to work on Monoma's belt.

~•~❤️~•~

I cut out out a pattern of the cloth I was going to use on Todoroki-kun's costume. It was a thin, but fire proof, material of my own design that I used in many of the suits and support items for people with heat relates quirks.

I hummed a quiet tune to myself as I layered it onto the dark blue cloth of his body suit.

I finished it that same day and folded it neatly back into it's suitcase.

~•~❤️~•~

"Honey, where is my super suit?" asked Todoroki jokingly, walking into the inventing room on Friday after school.

I laughed and passed him the suitcase containing his now fire resistant costume.

When I found out he hadn't watched any Disney or Pixar movies I promised to make him watch all of them with me.

This week's movie had been 'The Incredibles' and Todoroki had been quoting Frozone at every possible chance ever since.

It was a silly side to him that only I got to see.

"Here you go! Let me know if it works! I've never actually tested that cloth on anyone with a quirk as strong as yours."

"I'm sure it will work just fine." he smiled slightly, accepting the suitcase.

"Need anything else?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to walk home with me today?" he asked.

"Of course! Hold on, let me go tell Mei I'm leaving." I walked over to the supply room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" came the muffled reply.

I opened the door and saw her looking threw a box of screws.

"I'm going to leave a little bit earlier today." I told her.

"Why?" he asked, looking up from the screws.

"I'm walking home with Todoroki-kun." I explained.

"Oooh, good luck! I bet he's going to ask you out!" she exclaimed with a mischievous grin.

I rolled my eyes at her and closed the supply room door.

I picked up my school bag and fell into step beside Todoroki.

"Hatsume is your best friend, right?" asked Todoroki as we walked down the hall side by side.

"Yes." I sighed.

"And she still doesn't know that we're dating?"

"Nope." I answered, slipping my hand into his. "I want to see how long it will take her to figure it out on her own. But it's kind of annoying when she keeps teasing me about having a 'secret crush' on you."

I laughed and Todoki's usually emotionless face broke into a small smile.

"You should probably tell her soon." he advised, squeezing my hand lightly.

"Now where's the fun in that?" I grinned at my boyfriend.

~•~❤️~•~

A/n

I know you're probably getting tired of hearing this, but thank you guys so much for 700+ reads!

I love you all and don't forget to slay the day away! <333333

~Nomi