Bakugo x reader

I'M BACK BABYYYY

In this oneshot, Bakugo is a pro hero and the two of you are married with a toddler 😁

~•~❤️~•~

Your POV:

"I'm home!" called Katsuki, entering our apartment and closing the door roughly behind him.

"Hi, babe!" I called, walking over to my husband and giving him a quick 'welcome home' kiss.

He leaned over and ruffled our toddler Mirai's blonde hair. I carefully set him down on the living room rug and started helping Katsuki take off his bulky hero suit gauntlets.

Katsuki grunted in annoyance as his left gauntlet refused to slide off.

"Tough day at work?" I asked sympathetically.

"You have no idea." he sighed, finally managing to yank off his accessory.

I gave him another quick kiss before going to check on Mirai.

"Mama, what does '[bleep]' mean?" he asked innocently as he rolled his toy cars around on the floor.

"KATSUKI I TOLD YOU TO STOP CUSSING AROUND OUR SON!" I yelled angrily in the direction of the kitchen.

"I DON'T [BLEEPING] CUSS AROUND HIM!" came the equally heated reply.

"You literally just did!" I yelled back before turning back towards Mirai "It doesn't mean anything, sweety. Just... don't say it, ok?"

"Ok." he answered.

"I need to have a serious talk with your father." I muttered, standing up.

I walked into the kitchen where Katsuki was spooning curry onto a plate. I put my hands on my hips and narrowed my eyes at him.

"What?" he asked, annoyed.

"For your information, our son just asked me what [bleep] means. Now where do you think he learned that from?" I inquired.

"How am I suppose to know?" shrugged my husband "The [bleeping] TV?..... oh. Yeah, it was probably me."

"You think!? Well, it needs to stop. He's too young to know those words." I said firmly.

"Fine." grunted Katsuki, adding liberal amounts of hot sauce to his curry "I'll try not to cuss in front if him."

"You better." I said "I don't want Mirai to end up like you."

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!?"

~•~❤️~•~

"Good morning, babe!" I smiled as Katsuki walked blurry-eyed into the kitchen.

"Morning." he muttered back.

I poured some Froot Loops into a bowl and set them on the tray of Mirai's high chair.

Instead of using the spoon I'd given him, my precious son decided to eat his wet cereal with his hands.

"Please use your spoon, sweety." I sighed, showing him how to hold it correctly.

Katsuki walked over to the table, accidentally stubbing his toe on the leg of it as he did so.

"MOTHERFFFFFFFF-"

He started, before receiving a glare from me. I gave him a look that said 'Remember what I told you last night?'.

He rolled his eyes, but, as Mirai was looking straight at him with a curious expression, he corrected himself:

"Kisser. Mother kisser."

"Better." I smiled, pouring some (fave cereal) into a bowl.

~•~❤️~•~

I put Bluey on the TV and went into the kitchen to wash the breakfast dishes.

"Have you seen my shoes!?" said Katsuki, storming into the kitchen and looking around wildly.

"Are they by the door?" I asked.

"No, I looked! I'm gonna be late for work, dam-"

"Language." I reminded.

"Come on, that's not even a cuss word!" he complained.

I gave him a warning look and he sighed.

"Dang it. Happy?"

"Not especially." I muttered.

"Ah, there they are!" he yelled, spotting one of them in Mirai's hand and the other on the couch.

"Love you, bye!" Katsuki yelled, running out the front door.

"Bye!" I called, wiping my hands on a kitchen towel.

"Bye-bye, dada." added Mirai.

~•~❤️~•~

"I'm home." Katsuki called, walking into the kitchen where I was setting up Mirai's high chair.

"Hi, babe!" I greeted, fixing the tray onto the chair "How was work?"

"Same as usual." he replied gruffly, putting on some water to boil to make tea.

I chased Mirai down and strapped him into his seat.

From behind me I heard a clatter and I splash of water. I quickly turned and saw Katsuki holding the kettle in one hand and waving the other one around.

"Are you ok!?" I asked worriedly.

"Ah, shhhhh-...."

"No cussing!" I reminded, examining his red hand.

"What, you expect me to say 'Ah, poop, that really hurt!'!?" he said angrily.

"At least when Mirai is around." I said, gently kissing the burn on his hand.

He rolled his eyes and started setting the table.

I put the pot of reheated leftover curry from last night on the table and started spooning it into Mirai's bowl, then my own.

"Thank you for the food!" we said in unison, before digging in.

Once everyone had finished, I started to clear the table. While I was putting the dirty dishes in the sink, I heard Mirai say:

"When I grow up, I want to be a hero just like you, dada!"

I smiled and Katsuki chuckled, ruffling our son's spiky blonde hair.

"I [bleeping] love you, you know that, kid?"

"KATSUKI!"

"I [bleeping] love you too, dada!"

"MIRAI!"

~•~❤️~•~

A/n

Literally no romance in this one but the idea of Bakugo not cussing amuses me.

Bonus points if you can guess who you named your son after<3

Requests are still open (just so u know:) )

Ok ima go now.

Bye bye, lovelies 🐸🐸❤️❤️❤️

~Nomi