(Hawks x reader) 'Paparazzi' pt 1

^For the reader's quirk, villain name and costume, I will be using those of one of my OCs, Akemi (learn more about her in my book of MHA OCs).

Quirk: Flash- user can create flashes of varying brightness with their palms which can temporarily blind their opponent.

Villain name: Paparazzi

~•~❤️~•~

Your POV:

I dragged the half- conscious pro hero, Native, across the League Of Villains hideout living room.

"Why is it always me?" he grumbled groggily, before his head hit the leg of the coffee table and he passed out again.

I continued to mercilessly drag him all the way to the closet, where I shoved him carelessly inside and locked the door.

"Mind if I leave him here for a while?" I asked Himiko, who was lounging on the couch, drinking what I hoped was cherry juice.

"Sure!" she smiled, showing her fang-like teeth.

"Great." I said "Just don't kill him. He's been through a lot, poor dude."

"Isn't that the one Stain attacked?" she wondered, eyes never leaving the closed closet door.

"Yep." I answered.

The reason I was putting him in the closet was because I had orders not to attack any more pro heroes unless I was told to, but since when do villains follow orders?

Me and Himiko had a sort of understanding that if she didn't tell Shigaraki or Kurogiri I was keeping kidnapped heroes in the closet, I would let her get a little taste of their blood.

It was useful for the League if she could transform into various pro heroes and I got the pleasure of taking them out. It was a win-win.

After I made sure Native's little prison was secure, I went to see what my fellow league members were up to.

~•~❤️~•~

"... villain known as Paparazzi has been spotted in downtown Musutafu earlier today. She took out the pro hero on patrol, Native and he has not been seen since..."

I froze as Shigaraki, Twice, Spinner and Kurogiri looked slowly away from the TV and towards me.

I gulped.

"It was... um... My eviler twin! Yeah, she did it! I would never attack or kidnap a hero unless I was told... hehe..." I said nervously.

Shigaraki rolled his eyes, apparently not in the mood to disintegrate me.

I let out a breath of relief as Kurogiri said:

"Paparazzi, we actually have a mission for you. But if you want to do it, you have to promise to stop targeting pro heroes without our permission. Understood?"

"First of all, when have I ever done anything like that? Second of all, yes, understood! What's my mission?" I asked eagerly.

"We want you to keep an eye on the number two hero, Hawks. You can easily blend in with the rest of the paparazzi and take notes on how he acts towards his fans, his fighting styles and things like that. For now, we just want you to observe him. And when you're done with that, you can blind him with one of your flashes. We'll be able to do a lot more if Hawks can't see us coming." Kurogiri explained.

"Got it!" I said, though I was a little bummed that I wasn't allowed to kill him.

"Good." said the mist villain "You start tomorrow."