Chapter 11

Recap:

I unlocked my door and as I opened it, three bodies fell down. I felt myself burst into laughter but what stopped mine was that husky laugh I hadn't heard in two years. When I saw him, I wanted to hug him tightly and never let go.

He was wearing his old Jack Wills hoodie.

———————————————————————————————————————————

Louis' P.O.V

And that's exactly what I did. I ran towards him and his eyes widened as he realised my intentions and turned around but he was too slow. I crashed into him and because he was turning around when I did, he lost his footing and we both fell down. Before I could do anything else a voice shouted.

"Dog pile on Harry!"

He tried to shout a 'No!' but all that came out from his mouth was a groan as three bodies landed on my back.

"Get off!" Harry shouted but there was a hint of laughter in his voice.

-Two days later-

Omar's P.O.V

"You called me, sir?" I asked as I opened the door to my boss's office. Ever since Marcel had left the house with his number, Zubair had been coming to our house every hour he was able to come.

If he was not my boss's son, I would have called the cops on him for blackmailing my daughter the second he showed his face again.

"Oh yes, Omar. Come in." The boss, Zaid Osman, waved me over and I sat on the chair in front of him. He intertwined his fingers and placed them on the desk.

"Omar, I have a rather surprising news for you." I felt my eyebrows raise.

"What might that be, sir?" I asked but my heart pounded in my chest. Had Marcel been able to keep his promise?

"Have you ever heard of Modest!?" I frowned.

"No, sir. I don't think I have." I replied honestly and the time his eyebrows raised.

"They are the management of that band, One Direction. Their head and Simon Cowell called me yesterday. They want to offer you a job." I gasped, not believing him.

"Uh... Hm... Sir?" I asked a bit confused as to how to react in front of him. He sighed a bit and looked up at me.

"This is a good opportunity for you to excel in your career, Omar. I will talk to the Indian embassy so that you aren't deported when you leave the company. Omar, as a boss, it will be hard without a marketing chairman but as a friend, I'm telling you to grab this opportunity with both hands because there aren't many people who get such an opportunity."

"Sir, Zaid, I... I would be honoured to take this opportunity."

Harry's P.O.V

"Marcel!" I turned around to see Tahira running towards me with a big smile on her face and unknowingly, I let out a small smile too.

"Someone's happy." I said as she was a little distance away from me and she smiled.

"Dad got the job at Modest!. Zubair's father has cancelled the marriage and we won't be getting deported! Of course I'm happy!"

"Really? He cancelled the marriage? Why?" I asked and she looked at nothing a bit away.

"Apparently dad asked him if he knew that Zubair was still married. Turns out he lied to his parents about the divorce as well so when his father discovered the truth, he cancelled the marriage. Thanks, Marcel. For everything."

"You're my only friend, Tahira. Of course I'd help you."

"That reminds me. Dad invited you for dinner today. To thank you. Be there by eight! Bye!" She said and ran off suddenly but when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I knew why.

"Did it work?" Louis asked and I nodded. "Thank you." I whispered and he squeezed my shoulder before releasing it.

"No problem, Haz."

"Uh, Tahira?" I asked during lunch as she sat on the table with me. Ever since the boys sat on her table, she always came to sit with me during lunch. She looked towards me in question.

"Would your parents mind if I brought a few people with me?" I asked and she looked down, thinking. "It's just that they are living with me at the moment and they also helped me in helping you and I don't want to take their credit." She let out a small smile and nodded.

"I'm sure they will be more than welcome. How many are they?"

"Four." I said and she nodded. "I'll talk to mom once I return home."

"Get dressed." I instructed the boys when the clock struck seven and the boys looked at me confused. "Tahira's dad has invited us to dinner." I said and they nodded before Liam and Zayn got up to claim the bathroom first.

Half an hour later, all the boys were ready in their casual clothes and we got into my car before I drove off. On the way, I bought a bouquet of lilies for their house and handed them to Niall while I drove.

It was about five minutes to eight when we finally reached our destination and I parked the car. "Lads, remember, they don't know who you are. Just that you are coming as my friends."

They all nodded and I took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. Five seconds later, Tahira opened the door smiling but when she looked behind me, she realised just who had been living with me. Her face was almost comical as she was gaping before quickly looking down but there was a blush on her cheeks visible. I took the bouquet from Niall and handed it to her.

"For you." I said smiling slightly.

She blushed even more.

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: I'm sorry for not updating sooner but I've been a bit busy. Comments, Vote and Follow :)