Chapter 59

Harry's P.O.V

When I woke up the next morning, the weight I had on my chest last night had disappeared. My eyes opened just in time to see Tahira coming out of what looked like the bathroom, a polythene bag present in her hand.

"Good morning." I said and she jumped, obviously startled and quickly hid the bag behind her, making me curious to what's inside it.

"You're up! Good morning." She smiled slightly, reverting back to not looking at me. But I was happy to see things were going normal between us again.

"What's in the bag?" I asked and she paled slightly but shook her head

"Just things..." I raised an eyebrow. The last time she did this, it was before confessing she hasn't been eating.

"I forgot to get rid of them before. And don't give me that look again. I'm not telling you what's inside." I sighed "Alright. Sorry."

She walked out of the room to dispose of that bag but then I spot a brown spot. It was a big one, and a flash of pale blue. It made me feel nauseous when I realised what it was.

The clothes she had worn to the airport, stained in my blood.

I slightly wondered what happened after I had lost consciousness, but I decided it was better not to ask Tahira about it.

I looked away and spotted my phone on the side table. Taking the opportunity of being alone since I woke up, I stretched my hand out to pick it up, dismissing the pain in my shoulder and back. But I picked it up, falling back on the bed in slight relief.

The screen was cracked, but it was still working when I clicked on the power button. I tried to call the boys, but their phones were switched off. Turning the wifi on, I connected it with the hospitals network, which thankfully didn't have a password.

My phone started buzzing rapidly, no doubt the fans were worried about my absence. When I clicked on my mentions, I saw a trend which made me smile slightly

#WeAreHereForYouHarry

I clicked on it, and what was inside made my jaw drop in shock

'Harry Styles' fiancée seen devastated with mystery guy after accident.'

That was the first post. Underneath it, was a picture of Tahira, crying, her face looking like she was shouting something and cradling a head on her chest. Her hands were covered in blood and so were the clothes she was wearing. That's when I realised that head was mine. Her scarf was wrapped around it, effectively covering my face from the cameras view. I scrolled down further.

@xxxxx: I honestly don't blame Harry for disappearing like he did. #WeAreHereForYouHarry

@xxxxx: I can't believe she's cheating on him! #WeAreHereForYouHarry

@xxxxx: I knew she was bad news right from the beginning! #WeAreHereForYouHarry

@xxxxx: I can't help but think this person looks familiar... #WeAreHereForYouHarry

Rest of the tweets were similar like this, all accusing Tahira of cheating on me, and taking my silence on twitter as a confirmation. My anger only grew as I scrolled down further. Alright, that's it!

@Harry_Styles: I have never been more disappointed in you all than I am now.

I tweeted but then couldn't control myself from going on a rant.

@Harry_Styles: That girl you are accusing of cheating on me has done nothing but defend you all.

@Harry_Styles: She always fought with everyone, at every turn, in your defence. For you.

@Harry_Styles: The lad she was seen with after the accident was me.

@Harry_Styles: I got into that accident by a careless mistake on my part.

@Harry_Styles: She missed her flight to London to save me. She's missing her college for me right now.

@Harry_Styles: And I just woke up yesterday. To a crying Tahira.

@Harry_Styles: She hasn't been sleeping or eating properly. Worried sick. All because I didn't wake up in the past five days.

@Harry_Styles: And she's still here with me. And when I opened twitter right now, I thought you would be supporting her through this.

@Harry_Styles: But right now, I'm just disappointed by you all.

That's when Tahira walked into the room, the polythene bag of her clothes gone from her hands but she had a steaming bowl in each hand, a slight smile on her face

"I got breakfast. Dr. Bartley said you can have cereals so I got your favourite!" She said with a small grin and I felt my anger disappear at the sight of it.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded, placing the bowls on the side table where my phone was, before getting a small table, placing it on the bed, being careful of my cast arm and leg.

"You know I still haven't brushed?" I asked and she chuckled "Well, I can't move you to the bathroom. I'll call a nurse." She said and walked out of the room.

A male nurse came in a while later, helping me out of the bed and into the bathroom, pushing the IV stand with me. I quickly brushed my teeth, and was set back down on the bed five minutes later.

Tahira placed the table on the bed again, thanking the nurse as he left the room. The bowls were still giving off steam as she placed them on table and silently we began to have our breakfast.

"Anne called. She said she'll be here in an hour." Tahira said as she swallowed and I nodded, silently eating mine.

"You checked twitter as yet?" I asked as she finished off her bowl. She raised an eyebrow at me as if asking 'Are you seriously asking me that?' And I chuckled

"Just don't go on for a while alright?" I asked and she chuckled before shaking her head, as if she couldn't believe what I was saying.

"Going on twitter hasn't even occurred to me." She said and I sighed in relief under my breath.

"I can't believe you went on twitter rather than calling the boys!" She exclaimed with a slight chuckle and I shook my head

"No, I did try calling them, but their phones were switched off." She frowned

"But I just talked to Louis yesterday..."

"And here we are!"

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: I got to know yesterday that voting for the Wattys opened yesterday. Please vote for the story. I'd really like if this story could win an award because it's a really special story for me. To vote, you'll have to tweet #MyWattysChoice with a link to the story. Thanks. Comment, Vote and Follow :)