Chapter 60

Harry's P.O.V

Our heads snapped up at the door where the boys stood, all grinning at me but I could see tears glistening their eyes.

I grinned at them "What are you doing here?" I asked and Tahira got of the bed and walked away just as Louis came up and hugged me tightly.

"Sometimes you ask the silliest questions, Haz." He whispered and I fell down on the bed, my back protesting from the weight of the boys as they all hugged me at once.

"Lads! My back!" I breathed out in pain and they quickly got off me.

"Sorry, mate." They all said but I waved them off.

-Three weeks later-

"Can you move your fingers for me, Harry?" My physician, Dr. Cooper asked me. He was assigned to me by Dr. Bartley, before I could get my casts removed in a weeks time.

It was too soon, but according to Dr. Bartley, I had shown massive and quick recovery after waking up three weeks ago.

The news had come as a surprise to all of us, Tahira especially, who didn't stop telling us that I wasn't normal in the healing department. When she said it the first time, the boys had laughed hysterically, but didn't stop making fun of me after that.

All my attention was on my left arm. I tried moving my fingers, the muscles protested a bit from not being moved in three weeks, but they moved slightly and Dr. Cooper wrote something on his clipboard.

"Your toes. Both feet." He instructed next and I peered down on them, where they rested on the wheelchair I was placed on. I moved them a little, moving them being easier than the fingers.

Dr. Cooper nodded, writing down something on the clipboard again.

"What's the result?" I asked and he put the clipboard aside, pulling off his glasses

"You're showing impressive progress, Harry. With the way you're healing, I'd say you'll be walking with the slightest pain in the next two weeks after your cast is removed." I grinned at him

Looking down at the signed cast, it made me laugh at what the boys had written and drawn on it, but nothing perverted on Tahira's request.

"Thanks, doc." I said and he nodded again "How is your back?" He asked

"It doesn't hurt anymore." I said and he nodded again "Very well. I shall see you the day after, Harry. Until then, keep exercising with your fingers and toes." He said and I nodded.

Tahira then got up from the couch she was sitting on silently as Dr. Cooper checked up on my progress. She stepped behind the wheelchair, holding the handles after nodding towards Dr. Cooper and pushing me out of the office.

"See, I told you I'd be fine." I said and heard her sigh

"It's already mid-September, Harry. You've still got a few weeks to go. Talk to me about this after that." She said and I sighed.

No matter how much I insisted, she refused to leave for her college. Though whenever I talked to her about that, she always said that she wouldn't mind skipping a year, and that she's already explained to the Dean there about why she can't attend this year and he, thankfully understood, saying that they'll see if she could get an admission again next year. And since Omar and Sara were having a few problems with looking at places Tahira could rent for just four months, we had come to an agreement that Tahira would be living in my flat, with of course, mum staying there as well.

After my rant on twitter, it was like the fans had disappeared for a while before exploding on twitter like never before. Apologies and get well soon cards and flowers used to cover my entire hospital room until I had asked the fans to stop sending them.

I was allowed to go home a week ago. But the problem was that I didn't have a flat there, and I didn't want to stay in a hotel either. In the end (and after much asking and persuasion), we were all back in London right now.

Mum, Tahira and Dr. Bartley were not so keen on my decision, to put it lightly, but thankfully had understood when I had explained to them why I wanted to go back.

The boys were still touring. Though I had asked John, who was relieved to see me when I met him, if I could join the boys on tour, well let's just say I'm still hearing about how stupid I could be for thinking that.

Outside the hospital, one of the security guards, Alex, assigned to me by John helped me into the car, before getting into the front seat with the driver, Fred. Tahira getting in after placing my wheelchair in the trunk.

"Home, sir?" Fred asked and before Tahira could nod, I spoke up, giving an address to Fred, who nodded before starting the car and driving towards our destination while Tahira was giving me a curious look.

"What's with the address?" Tahira asked but I shook my head.

"It's a surprise." I said and she groaned

"If you are taking us to a wedding planner, Harry, forget it." I bit my lip and she sighed

"Take us home, Fred." Tahira said and shook my head at him when he looked back at us in question at the red light.

"No. Keep going." I said and she sighed

"Harry..."

"No, Tahira. I've let you fuss over me for the past three weeks, listened to your wish to skip college this year. But not anymore." I said and she bit her lip

"I just don't want you to rush into this, Harry. You just got out of the hospital a week ago." She said and I sighed

"I know, Tahira. But I told you before, I'll be fine by the time our wedding date arrives." I said and she quietly looked out the window, not responding to me but I knew she was giving it a thought so I was fine for now.

We arrived at the wedding planners office silently.

"Tahira? We're here." I said and she jerked slightly

"What? Oh." She sighed and got out. I knew it was a little rude of me to insist this on her like that, but I knew that she wasn't going to listen to me otherwise.

"Thanks, Alex." I said as he helped me into my wheelchair again and he nodded "No thanks necessary, Mr. Styles. I mean, Harry." I smiled at him just as Tahira started pushing me into the the office

"I can't believe I'm actually giving in to your request." She grumbled and I laughed

"Well, what can I say? I'm your fiancé after all."

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: Happy chapter!! Yay!! Comment, Vote and Follow :)