Chapter 131

Harry's P.O.V

To our relief, Ameera's fever did get better during the day so there wasn't any need to take her to the hospital on the next day.

A few hours after Louis had left, I got a call from John saying he and the board had approved three songs to be on the album out of the ten I had written. And thankfully, Forever was one of them.

Within the next two days, I found myself chasing Ameera while she laughed and giggled as she ran away from me towards Tahira who was preparing our lunch. And once she'd reach Tahira, she'd cling on to her leg and when I'd try to grab her, Tahira would swat my hands away with a laugh.

It was actually a relief when Ameera started being as active as she used to be before she got ill. Tahira finally caught up on the sleep she had missed during the nights.

One day, when I was in the studio as we were about to start recording, my phone beeped showing a tweet notification from Tahira. With a confused smile, I picked it up and opened it only to feel my heart melt as an awe escaped my lips.

@Tahira_Sultan: @Harry_Styles When mummy's back is turned...

Underneath it was a picture of Ameera looking wide eyed at the camera as if she was caught stealing. Her hand was on her head, as if adjusting Tahira's hijab she was wearing while her other hand was outstretched towards the camera. Half of her face was covered because of the hijab being bigger than Ameera's face.

I could see the fans freaking out and gushing about how cute Ameera was looking underneath. Suddenly, I heard awes going on behind me and when I looked back, I saw the boys looking at their phone screens and I chuckled.

"You saw it too?" I asked and they nodded with a chuckle.

"She's looking so adorable." They said together and I chuckled with a nod.

It was late when I got back home that night. The house was dark from inside and I assumed that Tahira had fallen asleep rather than waiting up. But when I walked in, I froze when my eyes caught something.

It was an yellow light flashing in the dining room from what I guessed and when I walked in further, a small smile came on my lips. A table was set for two, candles were lit and food was served on two plates.

A candle light dinner.

Suddenly, two small arms wrapped around me from behind and I felt a head rest against my back.

"I hope you like it. I thought we could have a night off from all the stress of the past week." I heard my wife say and I took her hands in mine, bringing her in front of me only to freeze again.

She was smiling shyly up at me, wearing a knee length, half sleeves white dress that hugged her chest and stomach but flowed down until it reached her knees.

"What do you think? Sophia lent it to me for the night." Tahira said and I smiled.

"You look beautiful." I told her and she smiled, intertwining our fingers.

"Would you like to have a candle light dinner with me, dear husband?" Tahira asked and I smiled, pulling her closer through our hands until we were chest to chest.

"There's nothing more I'd like to do, dear wife... Well, I could think of something else I'd rather do." I joked and she gaped at me before shaking her head with a chuckle.

"Save that thought for later. I've got something planned." She said and then led me towards the table she had prepared.

We talked about our day through the dinner. Small smiles were exchanged between us throughout the small silences in between our conversation. I fed Tahira from my plate even though she refused at first but took the food in her mouth with a smile and gave out a small chuckle after I took the spoon out of her mouth.