Chapter 29

Harry's P.O.V

"Good morning!" I said grinning as I reached the school gates where Tahira was standing. The boys and I stayed up late just talking and because of that, I overslept.

"Morning. Late night?" She asked smiling and I opened the school door for her before following her inside.

"Yeah. Catching up all." I said nodding and she raised an eyebrow.

"Did you know they were here?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I didn't. The girls wanted to meet you early. That's all I was told. Yesterday." I said and she nodded, ignoring the glares and weird looks we received.

"Can you imagine the shock I got when they suddenly came up and hugged me?" Tahira asked and I chuckled. "I can imagine."

She shook her head. "Anyway, they forgot a bag in the shop. Niall's clothes, I think." This time I raised an eyebrow, feeling a little surprised. "They bought one for Niall, too?" She shrugged.

"Well, the girls were buying one for themselves and Louis thought that even you boys should buy something otherwise it would look weird for them, you know?"

I slowly nodded, thinking. "Liam kept saying he's forgetting something." I said just as we reached Tahira's class.

"Yeah. The shopkeeper gave it to me since I'm an old customer and know Niall. You can take it today when you come to drop the girls in the evening." I nodded and smiled. "Alright."

"Can you tell Eleanor and Sophia not to wear full sleeve shirts for tonight if they want a lengthy design." Tahira asked as we exited the school gates.

"Yes, I will. Anything else they need to do?" I asked and she put her thinking face on before nodding. 

"No shorts please or anything revealing too much skin. Papa won't be able to help much otherwise." I felt myself frown, confused. "Sorry?"

"Harry, after we get our mehndi done, we can't touch anything with our hands till it dries completely or it will get spoiled. So papa helps us if we want something to drink or eat and he doesn't look at other women like I don't look at men. And it would be uncomfortable for him if they showed up wearing shorts. Get my point?"

I nodded in understanding. "Okay. Nothing else, right?" I asked and she shook her head. "No. Be there by seven. I'll see you later."

"Bye."

"Hey! How was school?" Niall asked much to my bewilderment when I reached home. I put my keys in the bowl before walking towards him.

"It was fine. When did you arrive?"

"I hitched a ride." He replied and went back to watching TV.

"With who?" I asked and another voice replied.

"Me." Simon emerged from one of the spare rooms and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Is this a 'Surprise Harry by arriving at his flat' week?" He chuckled.

"No. We just didn't want to arrive here tired for tomorrow." I nodded.

At that moment, Liam came out of my room holding the photo album and I cleared my throat, raising an eyebrow. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked and he gave me a sheepish look. "Sorry. Found this on your side table and got curious."

"You haven't opened it?" I asked and he shook his head. I raised my hand and he handed the album to me and a thought occurred. "Oh yeah, you forgot Niall's clothes at the shop. Tahira said she has the bag." I said and Liam slammed his palm against his forehead.