Bonus Chapter

Recap:

"Come here." I said holding my hand out to her and pulling her in a hug as she took it. I wrapped my arms around her waist, burying my face in her neck and she hesitantly returned my hug, resting her head on my shoulder.

Finally.

———————————————————————————————————————————

Harry's P.O.V

We stayed like that for God knows how long. The night could've passed like that but I didn't care. I finally had the girl of my dreams, my childhood best friend, now, my wife in my arms. I took a deep breath, a little surprised when the faint smell of peppermint came from her skin.

Tahira took a deep breath before releasing it. It tickled my neck and I couldn't help but let out a small giggle. Tahira did the same when she realised why I had done what I did, but then slowly, she started shaking, making me frown.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her softly, tightening my arms around her.

"Too tight." She said and I chuckled as I let her go, moving back to see her face. She had a nervous expression on her face, her fingers played with her wedding ring. She shook her head and gave me a nervous smile

"Just a little nervous..." She said softly and I frowned, cupping her face in my hands, my thumbs brushing her soft cheeks.

"You know it's not necessary that we do anything. If you aren't ready then I can wait." I said and she blushed.

"It's not that... I just... I don't want to end up disappointing you." She said softly and I smiled slighty. I leaned down and placed a kiss to her forehead.

"You'll never disappoint me. It's impossible for you to do that. And I can guarantee it for our entire lives." I said and she blushed harder. I chuckled. "You know if you're still nervous, we can play something for a while. I think dad's got a game of monopoly here somewhere." I said and she looked at me in surprise but then chuckled, nodding her head.

Fifteen minutes later, we both were sitting on the bed. Unfortunately, we didn't find monopoly, so we just ended up playing with our hands. Well, technically, I was on the stand, so to say. I lost the round so now it was time for my punishment.

But Tahira was enjoying herself. In the fifteen minutes, she had forgotten about her nervousness and was now slyly looking at me, rubbing her hands together to warm them up. She actually had to slap my joined hands, but I was planning to cheat and dodge it.

She brought her hand down but I quickly pulled mine up, leaving her to smack the air. I laughed while Tahira gaped at me but she frowned.

"Stop cheating." She said and I chuckled.

"Nope." I said and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"That's the third time you've done this. I'm not going to play if you keep doing that." She said as she crossed her arms on her chest and I narrowed my eyes at her playfully.

"Oh yeah?" I asked and she nodded. I sighed in fake defeat and then brought my hands out again. She smile brightly and then uncrossed her arms. When she brought her hand near mine, I opened them up and took her hand in mine.

"Harry!" She protested and tried to to snatch her hand away but I tightened my hold on them with a cheeky smile. She struggled then, trying to pull her hand out of mine. She stopped for a second, huffed and took a deep breath. I looked at her amused, wondering how she'll get out of this but then she pulled hard, leaning back as she did. Harder than I thought she could have. Me being unprepared for that sudden, strong pull, I ended up falling on the bed. On top of her.