Chapter 79

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry." Tahira drawled out my name and I chuckled, placing a kiss on her cheek again, I nuzzled my nose into her neck

"Harry, let me go." Tahira said again but I shook my head "No." I said, tightening my arms around her and she sighed

"But I need to go!" Tahira said, slightly whining and I chuckled "Alright. But promise to come back fast." I said and she nodded

"Promise." She said quickly and I released her. She quickly scrambled off the bed, running into the en suite bathroom and I couldn't help but chuckle.

She came out five minutes later, giving me a mean look before throwing herself down on the bed beside me. I wrapped my arms around her waist again, pulling her close so that her back was pressed against my chest and my nose in her hair, just behind her ear.

"Aren't you being a bit lazy right now?" Tahira asked me and I shook my head

"No. I'm not used to getting up before the sun even rises so excuse me." I said and she chuckled

"I told you to go back to sleep, didn't I?" She said and I sighed. It was about five-thirty in the morning and I woke up when my subconscious realised that the space next to me on the bed was empty. My eyes had opened only to see that Tahira was sitting on the floor beside the bed, praying, but I couldn't go back to sleep when I tried to.

"I couldn't. I'm used to sleeping with you in my arms now." I said and saw her cheek redden slightly

"Well, I'm here now. Go to sleep." She whispered, placing her arms over mine and I hm'ed before closing my eyes.

"I've had enough of you walking out of interviews! What you did was not only irrational, but completely unnecessary!" John shouted at us. After being seen out in public last night, John had practically demanded that we should pay him a visit.

"I don't see how it was appropriate of her to display our private moment on an international interview! And I honestly don't understand why you are actually defending her. She's the one you should be talking to about this." I said and he sighed

"I've done that. Now for the main reason I've called you here. I'm setting up another interview for you two. But this time I've made sure what happened three days ago doesn't happen again. Your interview is on Thursday so you have two days more to get ready for it." John said and Tahira gave me a weary look

"Is another interview necessary?" Tahira asked and John looked at her

"It is. I've arranged an interview with Alan Carr for this very reason. You know him and that'll be an interview you won't run out from. The boys will be joining you to make sure you don't." John said to me and I smiled slightly. Alan Carr was indeed a very funny and a nice man. No doubt this interview will be more entertaining than the others we've recently had.

"Please welcome One Direction, and their newest addition to the family, Tahira!" Alan called out and we all walked on stage, Louis walking out first, followed by Liam, Niall and then Tahira and I followed them.

We took out seats on the couch in the same order after greeting Alan. I wrapped my arm around Tahira's waist once we sat down and a small blush came on her cheeks, not expecting me to do that. She gave me a curious look to which I grinned as an answer, pulling her closer to me. And this small exchange didn't go unnoticed by Alan

"There are kids watching the interview, Harry. Control your hormones." Alan said with a smirk and Tahira blushed even more while I chuckled. Everyone laughed slightly at Alan's statement.

"But give us the juicy details! Where did you go for the honeymoon!?" Alan asked in excitement and I cleared my throat

"We went to Bali actually." I said and the crowd 'Ooh'ed'. Beside me, Tahira blushed but then smiled slightly

"Hm... We found a picture of you two. If you'd turn towards the screen." Alan said but unlike last time, I knew Alan wouldn't do what the other interviewer did. So, I complied and a picture of us from the resorts restaurant came up. It was when she was feeding me the ice cream she took from me. Small smiles were present on our lips, the spoon in my mouth.

The boys all turned towards me, giving me raised eyebrows, Tahira and I chuckled while the crowd 'Awed.'

"Care to explain?" Alan asked and I laughed slightly "One of the things I learned about her, she doesn't like her ice cream being stolen." I said and Tahira chuckled beside me

"He stole my last scoop of ice cream, so I stole his entire bowl. That's the result of him being childish about it." Tahira said and I pretended to be offended but failed when a laugh escaped my lips. Everyone else laughed along with me. The boys were laughing the hardest but soon they recovered themselves.

"How do you boys feel about this? Having Harry married so young." Alan asked the boys and they shrugged

"Hasn't really occurred that way. I mean, we've been used to having them both act like this all the time for the past two years now. But since February, it's just that they do the couple-y stuff like holding hands or cuddling." Liam said and the other two nodded in agreement.

"February?" Alan asked and Niall nodded "Yeah. They came back from the honeymoon a day before Harry's birthday. Well, the night before Harry's birthday."

The rest of the interview was an hilarious experience. Alan making side jokes here and there throughout the interview had all of us laughing hard and I could swear that Tahira had even wiped a tear away from laughing so hard.

When we got home, both of us were a little worn out from laughing so hard the whole time so we decided to just go to sleep rather than delaying it for no reason at all.

It sounded very Edward Cullen of me, but I liked watching Tahira sleep whenever I could get the chance. She looked like she was at peace, no worries troubled her and seemed younger than she usually looked.

She had snuggled up to me more then when she fell asleep. Instead of the spooning position we went to sleep in, Tahira's face was now touching mine. Her nose resting over mine while our foreheads rested against each other. An arm was going around my waist while the other rested against my chest. I smiled slightly before closing my eyes as well.

This is life.

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: Comment, Vote and Follow :)