Chapter 143

Harry's P.O.V

"I've missed you so much." I said and Tahira chuckled, hugging me closer as we cuddled in our hotel room we were staying in.

"You've said that a thousand times already." She said and I chuckled too, placing a kiss of her temple.

"I know. I just feel like telling you this again and again." I said and she sighed softly.

"I'm glad to be back. I've missed being held like this." She whispered and I smiled. I was hugging her close to me like I'd hold her in a bear hug when we were standing. Both my arms were wrapped around her shoulders tightly, holding her close to me while she was resting her forehead against my neck as her hand cupped it. One of her arms was wrapped around my waist.

"I've missed holding you like this." I whispered back and placed another kiss to her temple before closing my eyes.

Patrick and Ameera hadn't moved away from Tahira for the whole day. They both stuck to either side of her but Tahira didn't mind. She kept hugging both of them from time to time, obviously having missed them both just as much. But now that both of them had fallen asleep, it was only us two.

"Goodnight, Harry." She whispered and I smiled, not opening my eyes.

"Goodnight, darling." I whispered back.

The rest of the tour passed quickly for me. Now that I had Tahira back with me, it didn't feel like the day was being dragged anymore. We had celebrated Patrick's fifth birthday on tour too, and he was showered with many gifts. Most of them were from Liam because ever since he discovered that batman was Patrick's favourite superhero, he had declared himself Patrick's godfather.

It was sad for us to know that Patrick was really lagging behind in his education. So during the day, all of us used to make sure he learns something new and during concerts, Tahira used to quiz him and was really happy to discover that he had a sharp mind for a five year old.

We had come to a (sad) decision that from the next tour, Tahira would stay behind in England with the kids so that Patrick could start attending school from next year. Until then, we had to make sure Patrick had caught up to whatever he needed to know before he started attending school.

He was a child eager to learn. Often we'd find him trying to wake any one of us up early in the morning to start with his next lesson. It made me chuckle when I'd see him trying to wake Liam up because he occupied the bottom bunk on the other side and Patrick could only reach him with his small height.

But Liam was very patient with Patrick. He'd look around, wanting to see who's waking him up and he'd smile with a bright "Hey!" when he'd see that it was Patrick. It made me smile when I saw them interacting.

Liam had always wondered what it would be like to have a family after the fame we had achieved. But when I saw him with Patrick, I knew he was learning what a joy it was. Even if early in the morning.

But right now, things were hectic because Niall and Pooja's wedding date was arriving in a weeks time.

We were all in Ireland right now since they were having the wedding in the same church Greg and Denise got married in.

Though Niall had a small dilemma because Pooja had already decided to have Tahira as her maid of honour and Tahira couldn't have had the bestman/maid of honour dance with anyone else other than me. But he had happily announced that I was in fact going to be the bestman.

Theo had been chosen to be the ring bearer while Ameera was going to be the flower girl. It was a cute arrangement. Ameera had even got her small dress already bought when Tahira had gone with the girls to get their dresses chosen.

For Niall's bachelor party, we all went out to Niall's favourite place. It was fun watching all of them get a little drunk, being more silly than they were. We laughed a lot. I didn't drink, knowing Tahira might as well skin me alive if I went back to her drunk.

Well, maybe skin me alive was a bit exaggerated, but she won't talk to me. Especially after what happened the last time I got drunk. But I didn't mind it either.

"Harry." Niall called and I looked at him.

"Yeah?" I asked and he motioned me to come to him. Confused, I got out of my seat and walked towards him.

"We'll be right back!" Niall said to the others and they nodded, going back to whatever they were doing.

"Is something wrong, Niall?" I asked once we were alone. In the darkness, I saw his face flush slightly, making me even more curious to what's bothering him.

"What's it like?" He asked and I frowned.

"Being married?" I asked but he shook his head and cleared his throat.

"This will get bad... but I, uh... knowing you were responsible for being Tahira's first." He said and I frowned for a second, trying to understand what he was trying to ask. But when I did, my eyes widened.

"Why? Niall, do you mean you and Pooja haven't...?" I asked, trailing off when he shook his head.

"She doesn't believe in doing it before marriage." He said and I leaned back slightly in surprise. I cleared my throat.

"Well, it's a big responsibility, and honour. But the main thing is, you really need to be careful. I mean take it slow and easy. Tahira was really nervous. No doubt Pooja might be nervous as well. Even if she hides it." I said and Niall raised his eyebrows.

"What did you do first?" He asked.

"I made sure that she felt comfortable before I even gave her her first kiss." I said and he nodded slowly before giving out a sigh. "But, mate, trust me on this. It's primitive, but being the first of the woman you love is the best feeling in the world." I added to reassure him and he cracked a smile.

"Thanks, lad."

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: Comment, Vote and Follow :)