Chapter 56- Paradise

Ruby came out fo the bathroom after having a shower and changing into some more comfortable clothes the Trix gave her instead of that hideous hospital gown as Stormy called it.

"My, don't you look sexy." Darcy flirted with a smirk making Ruby blush a little bit.

"Have you looked youself in the mirror, Precious?" Ruby flirted back, ignoring how flustered she felt. 

Giggling, Darcy kissed the redhead's cheek and took her hand, dragging her out of the room towards whererever the other three were.

"Whose clothes are these?" Ruby wondered.

"Stormy's obviously." Darcy answered chuckling. "You'd look even smaller if you ever wore mine or Icy's clothes."

"Oh shut up." Ruby growled, making Darcy laugh again. "But, I guess the experience of me wearing my girlfriends' clothes belongs to Stormy now."

The witch immediately stopped laughing and growled, jealous that her sister got that first than her. The redhead smirked upon accomplishing her goal.

"Ugh, whatever." Darcy said frowing but, her face quickly lit up once she repeated Ruby's words on her head. "Wait, did you say girlfriends?"

"And we arrived." Ruby announced, wanting to avoid that question.

With a small smile and blush Darcy opened the door to Griffin's office and dragged Ruby inside by her hand. Icy and Stormy were in that room talking but, their attention shifted to the two girls once they entered and smirked, looking at Ruby up and down. Very slowly. Twice.

"What a sight for sore eyes." Icy said grinning at the ex-fairy as the two approached them.

"Aww, Icy, stop. You're going to make Darcy blush." Ruby teased receiving an eye roll from the ice witch.

Ruby approached Stormy, who was sitting on the desk, and pecked her lips making Darcy grumble under her breath.

"Did you say something, D?" Stormy asked teasingly.

"Yes, Riven's coming over." Darcy said, smirking wickedly.

"Why, pray tell, is that dumbass coming over?" Ruby asked with a fake smile trying to not sound jealous.

"Who, knows. To ask me out on another date perhaps." Dacy climbed the window and waited for the Specialist there.

"To ask me out on another date perhaps." Ruby mimicked, crossing her arms and sitting on the desk next to Stormy.

"Tell me, Ruby." Icy said with a teasing tone. "Are you jealous of Riven?"

"Me jealous?" Ruby asked offended. "How could I be jealous of a guy that doesn't know how to tie his shoe laces."

"He doesn't?" Stormy whispered.

"I don't know, probably not." 

After a few minutes they heard the sound of an engine of a wind rider outside, getting closer to the office.