5 - someday

Could this day get any worse. As soon as gavi saw him he dropped his hands from mine. "Is he the reason why you won't give me a chance?" Fabian asked now walking towards us. "Why won't you just take no for an answer? Do you enjoy being degraded?" I asked now facing him fully. He didn't say anything except stare at gavi in an angry way. Gavi stayed calm and didn't break eye contact. "Go home fabian". "This isn't over" he said while walking away giving gavi one last look up to down.

"Who was that?" Gavi asked curiously straight at me. "No one important" I replied looking back at him. "Amara" he said now seriously. "What is it to you?" I questioned. "He didn't look nice, is he an ex?". "Yeah he was but i don't consider it as a relationship" I said now walking down the street. Before gavi could say anything I said "one day I'll tell you what you need to know about me, right now he's irrelevant to me I promise you" I said assuring him. He understood my message of boundaries and let it go. We walked to his car and the drive to my house was silent.

As I was getting out of his car he called my name. "Amara, when I ask you questions about you and your life, I don't intend on being a creep or some psycho person to you, I just want to get to know you. I'm not the best with making friends or even building strong bonds with people so forgive me if I came off as nosy or annoying. I care about you and I do wanna get to know you".

I wasnt sure if he was friend-zoning me or not but he did say he cared about our bond regardless. "And some day you will get to know all about me, it's not that I don't wanna tell you, I do, but I've only just met you and I don't think you're ready to get to know me" I tried to say in the nicest way possible.

He nodded and smiled gently. "Well whenever you think I'm ready, I really hope you trust me enough to tell me".

I smiled and said goodnight and he drove off.

A/N soz if this is boring x😘