27

I was getting my bag to head out the door for uni. I had a long day today because I had 4 classes which were 2 hours long each. That's like an actual day of high school. I decided to wear something comfy so I can be at ease and not fussed up.

It was now my break and I decided to go out and eat. I went out with my friend Inès. I met Inès at orientation day but briefly. We got closer because we had most our classes together.

"So where do you wanna go?" She asked reversing the car.

"I don't know maybe just a sandwich bar?"

"Great. I know just the place"

After about 15 minutes, we reached the restaurant. I ordered a spicy tuna sandwich and she ordered a chicken fajita. We were filling our drinks when she asked, "so how did you do it?".

"Do what?" I say looking at her.

"Bag pedri and gavi?"

I was a bit weirded out.

"I didn't bag him"

"You're dating him no?"

"Yeah but-"

"So howd you do it?"

"Ines, what even is that question"

"Cmon Amara. You're an ex model. Is that how?"

I definitely felt weird. I decided to text pedri and ask if he was free.

Pedro ❤️

Hey are you free right now?

Yes I am. What happened?

Can you pick me up like right now? Please.

Of course just send me your location.

________

As I was walking away from the table, she yelled out "you can't deny it forever that you're a slut". I didn't even respond, I was just confused. Where did all this come from? I looked back and she was standing.

I spotted pedris car and walked quickly to it. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked once I got in. "Nothing Ines was just going crazy on me" I say buckling my seatbelt. "What? Who's Ines?" He asked looking at me. "A friend from uni".

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"Everything was fine until she randomly asked 'how I did it' and I was confused then she said 'how I bagged you', then she started getting more aggressive and on my way out to the car she called me a slut"

"What the hell? What's wrong with her?"

I just raise my shoulders.

"Im really sorry, please stay away from her. If I see her trust me she'll never do this again"

"What? Pedri no, she just didn't seem alright. Maybe somethings wrong with her"

"That doesn't give her a right to harass you like that"

"It's okay it's whatever, let's just forget about it"

"If this ever happens again, call me right away"

"Okay"

"I mean it"

"Yeah me too"

"Do you have any more classes today? Or?"