10- un día

These past days I've done nothing but stay home and study. Until I realized my kitchen was empty and I needed to go grocery shopping. But I was a bit too lazy. Me and pedri have actually been texting back and fourth the past days as well as me and gavi. I wasnt stringing anyone along. They don't see me like that and neither do I. We're just friends.

Pedri

So what are you up to? Any plans?

Yeah nothing interesting though.

Oh yeah? What are they?

Studying and grocery shopping. My favorites 😍

Hahaha. Do you need help going grocery shopping? I'm great at that.

Are you trying to ask me to go grocery shopping with you?

Maybe.
Yes.

See, it wasn't that hard. Yes you can come.

Great. I'll pick you up at?

No. not this again. I'll meet you there.

Please. Let me pick you up. It'll actually annoy me to death if I dont.

Fine. Pick me up at 5.

...
It was 3.50 so I had to go shower and get ready. I chose to wear something cozy but cute because it's always cold in grocery stores.

 I chose to wear something cozy but cute because it's always cold in grocery stores

And as for hair and makeup I chose something natural. Light makeup.

A few moments later as I was spraying myself with perfume I got a call from pedri saying he was down. I reached downstairs and looked for his car. And then I spotted him. He looked really good even in a simple hoodie.

I loved his hair messy

I loved his hair messy. I quickly got in as I could see a crowd forming outside the gates. "Hola" he said while looking at me sit down and buckle up. "Hi" I replied. "So where are we headed?" He asked opening up the gps. "Uhm, I'm not sure but I was thinking somewhere that sells organic and naturally bred food?" I said as I was looking through my phone for a place as I described. "Oh I know exactly what you're talking about" he said closing the gps. "You do?" I asked looking up from my phone. "I'm a footballer with a strict diet. Of course I do" he says pulling out of the driveway. I nodded slowly.