8

My favorite song the past few weeks have been "J'ai mal" by aya nakamura. It sounded like magic to me regardless of it being a really sad song. Unfortunately my little concert ended with gavi calling me.

"Hi" i said.
"Hey, uh how does 11 sound for you?"
"It's 9 am gavi"
"We're going for a drive not a dinner"
"Still"
"Fine 12?"
"Where do i meet you?" I asked.
"Funny. I'll pick you up"

I quickly showered and did my hair straight with 2 braids. I did light makeup because the weather felt so nice today i didn't want a heavy feel on my face and maybe because I was a bit lazy.

 I did light makeup because the weather felt so nice today i didn't want a heavy feel on my face and maybe because I was a bit lazy

My outfit was not casual this time.

Gavi called and went down. I opened the door of the car and when I sat he was about to get out. "Oh I didn't realize you came I was going to-" he said. "It's fine you don't need to" I said assuring him that he doesn't need to open the door for me everytime. "You look really nice" he said scanning me. "Thank you, so do you" I replied slightly blushing.
"So Where are we going?" I asked trying to take the attention off of whatever that was.

"I don't know we'll just drive" he says exiting the gate. "But it's such a nice weather, it's a shame for it to go to waste" I said. "Okay let's walk" he said almost pulling over. "No" I said. "Why not? You just said-", "if someone sees us there'll be rumors" I said explaining. He gave me a "are you serious" look and parked the car. He got out and opened the door for me.

"Let's get something to drink" he says looking at a small juice bar. "Hola, me gustaría tomar un jugo de naranja, por favor (hello, I'd like to get an orange juice please") he said talking to the waiter who was shocked, i started laughing slightly because I understand her perspective. I got snapped back into reality when he asked me what I wanted. "Water please, room temperature" I said. I took out my wallet to pay and he frowned and forced it back into my bag. "Gavi stop doing this" I said annoyed. He gave me my drink and we started walking.

⚠️tw: mention of depression and boys⚠️

"So my question" he said looking at me. "I'll give you a summary" I said. "No I want the whole thing", "it's long" I said unsure. "I have time" .