41

Me and Santiago have been getting a lot closer in the past few days. He's helped me pack, helped me shop, helped me cook. Basically boyfriend things. But I'm glad we both know it's way too early.

I also know that paparazzi have been taking pictures of us hanging out because of the articles my friends and family send me. Even Pablo asks me about who he is. I haven't told anyone this time. I want to keep him to myself. I don't think even he knows he's on these pictures. Maybe it's wrong i havent told him but still. Or maybe he knows but is being humble or silent about it. So there's no doubt pedri hasn't seen it. This is the problem. Why am i thinking about pedri? Why do I care if he's seen it or not? It's clear I'm still longing for something with him.

Anyways, my flight was tonight and no one knows I'm coming back yet. Santi was dropping me off to the airport. He had a Porsche as well. Which means he either came from money or was just a drug dealer.

I've noticed me and him don't usually talk about him in conversations which makes me feel bad but it's not my fault. He always turns the topic back to me when I try to talk or ask about him. He was 22 years old turning 23 soon. Pretty young to be owning the best model of a Porsche.

"Have a safe flight, call me if anything happens" he says hugging and kissing my hair.
It's funny that I'm remembering pedri, he said and did the exact same thing before my flights.

I smile and head off to the gate.

_______

The flight was an hour anyway so I landed quickly. I texted my school friends i came and they asked to meet up and they came over to mine. We caught up and it was so fun. A girls night on the first night. I offered a sleepover but only anna, isa and Elisa could stay. Not that I'm complaining.

I said goodbye to Adrianna and Kamille and dropped them down. I came back up to prep the living room and the spare bedroom for the girls. We watched movies but ended up falling asleep on the couch.

I woke up the same time as Isa. We laughed and went to get ready. The other girls woke up because of the noises we accidentally made. It was 12 pm. We ordered take in and then they left after a few hours.

I called gavi. I told him I needed him to pick something up for me on a known street. I'm surprised this man said yes. How is he always saying yes to doing the most suspicious things.

20 minutes later he said he couldn't find the thing. "I think it's near a shop called the little ivory" i say to him on the phone. "What?" He says. I see him stopping to walk and turn around in the direction of the shop. He spots me. He's still on the phone. I slowly make my way to him and he jogs a bit.

"Amara" he says hugging me. "Gavira" i say hugging him back. "Why can't you just tell me you're here without surprising me?" He says still hugging me. "Because there's no fun in that" i say not letting go of him. I truly loved Pablo. He was my best friend. He understood me. He was caring. He was funny, smart and absolutely gorgeous. I felt safe around him.

I finally pulled away and kissed him on the cheek. "I missed your face so much" i say. He nervously smiles and laughs. He can't even look at me. "Let's go to mine" he says with his arm around my neck and shoulders and mine around his waist. "Okay" i reply. We walk to his car, which isn't that far and he drives off. "No girlfriend yet?" I accuse him as there's no change in the seating of the passenger seat. "Nope not interested right now" he says. I nod. "And you? Whos thé blonde guy I'm always seeing you with? He says now looking at me waiting for a response. I smile slightly and look out the window, "no importa". "Cmon" he says. "He's no one" i reply. "En serio? Vale, then why am i seeing you guys always touching and hugging and what not, if you're nothing" he says with air quotations while pulling over to the driveway. "Fine he's a guy i met in madrid, apparently he's moving to Barcelona as well, so maybe you'll meet him" i say. "Do you like him?" He asks while in park. "I don't know" i reply.