16-

it's been a few weeks since me and pedri went out on a 'date', and since me and gavi spoke. i havent been active on social media either because of school. i took a break from everyone and everything except Renée obviously.

Last night, gavi said he wanted to see me to talk. I told him I was busy with school and I couldn't. It was the truth to be fair. I'm already behind on 4 assignments. Usually, my birthdays my favorite time of the year but these past years it just hasn't done it for me. I wouldn't even have remembered when it was if it weren't for Renée constantly asking me what I was planning to do. My birthday was in a week and so were the winter holidays.

My family booked a flight for me to go see them back home for the winter holidays. Renée was also going back home but unfortunately her flight was before mine. But I'd still see her there.

Renée said she couldn't make it to Barcelona for my birthday and she was really sorry. I understood because it's fine. Like I said, birthdays aren't that special. Why would you wanna celebrate getting older? Every year it's the same. The number increased but I still felt the same.

I was printing a few papers when I heard the doorbell ring. I didn't order anything who would be at my door at this hour? I wasnt wearing the most modest clothing so I quickly got a robe and put it on. I looked through the peephole and saw gavi.

"Gavi? What are you doing here?" I asked opening the door.

"I know you said you were busy with school but I just wanted to apologize" he said looking down at the papers in my hand.

"Yeah no it's fine. Come on in" i say letting him in.

"Back in madrid, i overreacted. I wanted to apologize the same day but I didn't know how to. I know it's been weeks since but I can't get it out of my head. I'm sorry i didn't bother asking about how you were and just jumped straight into your love life. I don't know what happened. I think i just didn't like walking into you laying on him and it just made me a bit jealous. But I now know you have feelings for him. You don't need to tell me it's okay." He said sitting on the stool in the kitchen.

"Gavi, it's okay. And I'm sorry too. I wanted to tell you but I was scared. I mean after all I did meet him through you and it felt wrong to tell you I liked him. I hope you understand my perspective" i said sitting down with him.

Gavis pov:

The past weeks, all I could think about was Amara. It was messing me up at training as well. It was quite obvious that even my friends told me to go fix whatever issue I had going on. Because something was clearly bothering me. So i decided to see her even though she said she was a bit busy with school, i needed to tell her.

I rang the doorbell hoping she would be home and answer. That's when I heard the keys dangle and the lock turning. Thank god. She opened the door in a white silk robe. She looked angelic but I needed to focus on why I was here. "Gavi? What are you doing here?" She looked confused at my presence. "I know you said you were busy with school but I just wanted to apologize" i replied hoping she'd take me in. "Yeah no it's fine. Come on in" she said opening the door a bit wider letting me in.

I sat on the chair and confessed everything to her. I even said that I knew about her feelings for pedri. "Gavi, it's okay. And I'm sorry too. I wanted to tell you but I was scared. I mean after all I did meet him through you and it felt wrong to tell you I liked him. I hope you understand my perspective" she said back.

I felt my jaw clench at the words of her confessing her feelings for him. I was hoping she'd deny it and tell me I was mistaken. Did she really have such an effect on me?

Amaras pov:

After a few minutes he said he had to go. I'm happy we're on good terms. I kinda missed him. I had to go back to my work. I had one last assignment to submit then I was free of school for the next 2 and a half weeks.