11- self destruction

I woke up early today because I had a test coming up. Honestly I hated tests more than anything. They make me anxious. No matter how much I study and learn the content, I mess up because of the fact that it's a test.

It was 5.24 am. I quickly got ready. I decided to go to the gym as well. Back in dubai, the gym used to be my daily thing. But moving here for school changed things. I did some cardio and weights. It was a bit tough.

I came home showered then cooked some eggs. Sunny side up of course and ate it with a spoon. I also ate some chocolate pudding afterwards. I felt complete.

I started studying at 7.48 up until 3 pm. I decided to take a nap. I slept for 4 hours. That was not a nap. My test was in 2 days. I couldn't live like this. However, I did look pretty cute so I decided to take some pics.

@amaramartinez: post nap pic 🤝Liked by pedri, pablogavi and 318,498 others

Liked by pedri, pablogavi and 318,498 others

@user829283838: how are you so pretty after a nap.
@gavipedrifan183: most gorgeous girl itw
@renée.h: so proud you're my bstf 💗
@pablogavi: sleeping for more than 2 hours isnt a nap 😐
@gavi17fan: is she dating pedri or gavi?
@barcaxforever29: gavis gf😻

...

i read the comments. a lot of them are assuming I'm dating gavi and pedri. this is annoying (LOL no it ain't) I also read gavis comment and laughed. I didn't know what to say so I just liked it. I soon got a text from pedri.

"So what are you doing today"

"Cant do anything. Studying 💔"

"Oh. It's good to take breaks though. It's more effective"

"You're right. But I'm lazy so my form of breaks are walking to the bed to lie down"

"Let's go pickup donuts"

"I am not leaving the house pedri"

"Cmon why not"

"Please I don't want to go anywhere"

"Fine I'll let you study"

"I still wanna see you" I text back throwing my phone away. I was so scared. What the hell did I just do. Who am I. I sat there nervously waiting for a response and finally heard a ring a second later. I ran to my phone to see what he said. Squinting my eyes to hide from what I was about to see.

"Great I'll be there with donuts in 20"

Oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. I rushed to get a bit ready. I changed clothes and straightened my hair. I went back to what I was supposed to be doing, studying! I sat there all focused until I heard the doorbell ring. I waited a minute obviously then I went.

There he was. He stood there in his white tee and pants. He makes anything look good. His hair was fluffy and messy, just how I liked. I loved his face I won't lie. It was perfectly created. His dark yet light eyes. Perfectly shaped lips. Slightly hollow and red cheeks. Really nice cheekbones and cute nose. The man was perfect and not only physically.