20

🙏Long chapter🙏

I ended up staying the night at pedris because it was too late to leave and I didn't wanna ask him to drop me nor would he let me use an Uber at this hour. I couldn't sleep at all. My eyes were wide awake and my head wasn't slowing down with my thoughts either. I could see pedri to my right who was sound asleep, he looked calm.

I needed to get out of here. If I stayed in this bed any longer i was gonna end up with a migraine. I needed fresh air. It was 2.30 am. Thankfully the clothes I came in last night were sporty; leggings and a loose-fitted shirt.

I texted pedri saying "i couldn't sleep and needed to clear my mind, I'm just going for a walk I'll be at mine when I'm done" and signed it with a heart to let him know he's done nothing wrong.

I tried making as little noise as I could because Pablo was sleeping in the guest room which was right next to the door and pedri was a light sleeper.

As I was leaving the gate, I saw the main door open. It was gavi. Who was half awake, still rubbing his eyes and confused. I was far enough to not hear him but close enough to see him. I pretended like I didn't see him and his voice came closer, "where are you going?". I didn't say anything. I just turned around to look at him while still walking. He turned around back to the house too and shut the door.

A few moments later, I reached some place I didn't know I was at. It was dark, slightly cold and I was alone. I had been running for a few long minutes now and I needed a break. Honestly the reason I came here was because of gavi. Thé look he gave me when we were alone after he found out me and pedri were dating, was just stuck in my head. He looked so hurt yet hopeful I would say something.

I found a nearby bench at a park. No one was there. It was nice and peaceful. I closed my eyes and laid my head back for a minute. Until I was interrupted by the sound of dragged jogging feet. I stood up because I felt scared, I was here alone. Who else would be here at this time?

To my luck, it was gavi. Apparently he went back into the house to change and get ready. He rests his hands on his knees to catch his breath and finally says "what are you doing Amara" while still facing the floor.

"Nothing, I just needed fresh air"

He now looks at me. "That's what the front yard is for. Not running out here at 2 am. It isn't safe"

"I couldn't sleep"

"Couldve asked for sleeping pills instead"

"I wasn't sure you had any"

"You're forgetting we're footballers who travel internationally most of the time. Jet lag is real"

I stayed quiet. He was right for all the points. But I couldn't tell him that the reason I needed to get away from the house was him. Instead, I look at the view in front of us. It was a hill with lots of play areas below.

He came closer to me, but left a space between us. "What's the actual reason you're here" he asked now looking directly at me. "I'm being honest, I just needed to go for a run" I say back with no emotion. He didn't need to know that he played a role behind this. He gave me a look that he didn't believe me.

I looked at him look at me with a look of concern. What is happening. I like pedri. Im happy with pedri. Why do I still think of gavi. Am I bad person. Pedri doesn't deserve this, he needs someone faithful. Not some girl who thinks of another man while being in a relationship. I felt like I was cheating.

I spotted gavi look around and away for a second so I took the opportunity and ran. It wasn't that long til he noticed since he caught up with me in under a minute. He stopped me by holding my shoulders and facing me to him.