14-

Match day was today. The match was at 5.30 pm and it was 12 pm. In the end I decided to wear a white full sleeve deep cut top and some jeans. I let my hair down and did soft glam makeup. Renée wore jeans, a coat and a tube top. She did light makeup and let her hair down as well.

The funniest part about this whole thing is that Renée isn't even a football fan. She enjoys f1. And supports Ferrari despite their awful tactics preventing Charles from winning as commonly as max. If I ever watched f1, I'd support Mercedes for Lewis Hamilton. Not that I know anything about f1 but I like Daniel and my other favorite drivers retired or aren't here, like Shumacher, Vettel, Senna etc.

It was 3 pm and we were getting ready. People said to leave early because since it was an el clásico there'd be a lot of rush. So that's what we did. We took pictures of each other. I didn't get any good individual ones so I didn't post any. However Renée on the other hand looked bomb.

She looked so cute and pretty I wanted to eat her

Soon enough, we saw the boys from each team come out the tunnel. They all started training on different ends of the pitch. Gavi spotted us and waved. We did too. "Was that really gavi who just waved at you?" Renée asked holding my arm in shock. "Yes he waved at us" I say jokingly freaking out with her. Pedri looked at Gavis direction and saw us too. He didn't wave, he smiled. I subtly smiled back.

Then it was time for the match to start. The atmosphere here was amazing. The contrast from both teams' fans was brilliant. Toxic barca fans tho. My favorite players modric, kroos and tchouameni all were starting. Sometimes I really wish ramos, marcelo, casemiro and ronaldo never left. I also do miss casillas, his goodbye was depressing.

However, it was only 7 minutes and there's been 3 fouls already. Classic el clásico. I could see pedris cheeks turning red. I loved his red cheeks so much. Just one of my favorite things about him but it's very high on the list.

It was half time and it was 1-0 for Real Madrid with Carvajal assisting Vinicius. Obviously I stood up and cheered for the team. I could see the barca players in distress, although I support madrid, a man in barcelona holds my heart. So it kinda hurt me see him in stress.

I told Renée id go get a refill for the drinks and she said okay. When I reached there was a guy next to me who started talking to me. "Hey are you Amara martinez by any chance?". "Yes why?" I reply confused. I felt like I knew him. "Me, I'm Manuel. Do you remember me? We used to go to school together" he said now relieved. "Oh my god??? Manuel. Yes of course I remember you." I said recognizing him. Me and Manuel go way back. He initially joined my school in grade 7 and left the same year because the school was just bad in general. Then he left to his old school. Which I had joined the next year. We graduated together but I didn't know he could change so much physically.

We talked for a while and soon the match was starting again. He told me where his seat was and it was a few seats behind mine. All 3 of us were in the same school before me and Manuel went to our new school. We talked more and Renée talked to him as well since they were both from the same home country too before he went back.