Chapter 2- Surprise, Suprise.

ZARIA

"Why the fuck are you in my dorm?"

I turn around only to met by the ugly idiot- girl ugly? You know he fine. Ok maybe not ugly, but the idiot I ran into earlier. I study him a little longer before I speak.

"Ok 1st off, clearly you don't have manners if you just barge into MY dorm & start cussing at me. And secondly you see this?!"

I reach to the coffee table & pick up my dorm assignment paper. I hold up the paper that clearly shows my name in this room right in his face. He reaches to snatch it but I move it just in time. "So like I said, this is my dorm."

I turn to set my paper down on  the table & sit back on the couch while he continues to stand there looking like an idiot- a hot idiot at that. Not that I would ever feed his ego by telling him that though. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." He says while throwing his bags  on the floor. Must he use the f word in every sentence?

"Dramatic much?" I say without thinking. His eyes snap to me.

"Im being dramatic? I walk into my dorm after dealing with all these stupid ass people on  this campus . Including you who can't fucking walk straight.  And to top it off I come back to a hooker in my dorm room."

"Hooker?" I question while making my way closer to where he stands. The closer I get, the taller he gets. Ok, I might'veeeee made a mistake here. But it's too late to back down now. "Listen, whatever your name is I don't know what the hell your problem is but I'm not the one who fucked up the dorm assignments.

His eyebrow raises, and his face is filled with... curiosity?God he's hot, too bad he's an asshole. "This dorm is mine just as much as it is yours. So you don't get to waltz in here & call me a hooker when you're dressed like a knock-off gangster".

"And FYI I apologized for walking into you but you were being too much of an asshole to even remember." He takes a step towards me, and I'd be lying if I said he wasn't a bit.... Intimidating.

" You done? Or do you want to keep running your fucking mouth?" He says in a chilling tone. Damn his voice is hot too. FOCUS.

"You're the one who started all this when you came in. I didn't ask to be your roommate  & I sure as hell didn't ask you to call me a hooker." 

I huff, as I stare up at him. He doesn't say a word. He simply walks towards me. I begin to move back, until I'm met with a wall.  Maybe he'll stop? Nope. He's now stood right in front of me. His hands on the wall next to my head."I'm the one who started it?! What are you 12?".

"I'm 21 thank you very much, and uhm you're in my bubble-."

"I really don't care about your bubble." He snaps back, staring me right in the eyes. "I want you out this dorm by the time I get back here tonight. If you are still here I'll make your life living hell on campus."

"And where the heck am I supposed to go?"I say while crossing my arms.His eyes drop for a moment, I don't think much of until I remember what I have on. A skimpy little tank top that basically has my boobs on full display

."I don't give a fuck where you go. Just. Get. Out."

He fires back. "My eyes are up here by the way ." That's all it takes for his gaze to return back to mine.

" I don't have time for your games" he says as he pushes off the wall.

"Get your shit, and get  out."

"I'm not playing any games asshole. And I'm not going anywhere."

"Alright, don't say I didn't warn you."He shakes his head with a smirk plastered on his face, and walks out the dorm.

What the hell is his problem?!

First day on campus... and I'm already screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd chapter..... how did I do? Thank you for 5 reads so quickly 😭

Chapter 3 coming at 10 reads!

Comment/ vote please.