Chapter 14- New face.

ZARIA

The drive to the dorm took forever. Mainly because I took a wrong turn and didn't even notice. Stupid gps. Anyways, I've finally arrived back at dorm & all I want to do is take a shower, and go to sleep. As I open the door, it's quickly slammed as I'm pushed up against it.

"Why don't you listen? I told you not to fucking come." Dante just about yells in my face. "1. Let me go before I kick you where the sun don't shine. And 2, I can go where ever I want." I smack his hands off me. Idiot.

"You made a mess that I had to fucking clean up." He seethes. "Sounds like a personal problem doesn't it?" I say as I slip under his arms and head to the bathroom.

As I close the door, a foot stops me. The next thing I know, Asshole is barging into the bathroom. "Excuse me! I could've been half naked you perv! Get out!" I shout while trying to push him out. He doesn't move an inch. What the heck.

"You don't get to walk away like you're mad. I'm the one that gets to be fucking mad!" He fires back.

"Do you even know who Luke is? Who his father is?! Do you have to be so stupid?!" He continues. So I was supposed to let him call me a bitch and do nothing? Yeah right.

"I don't fucking care who he is Dante. I've let people walk all over me my entire fucking life. I won't let people talk to me like that. Including you. Now get. Out."

"Stay away from my fucking races. Jayden practically had to fucking babysit you because you came alone. And I have shit for him to already." He grumbles while leaving, not before slamming the door like the drama queen he is.

Bitch.

~ little while later

After getting out the shower, I quickly finish up my skincare, and head out the bathroom. And of course, I'm met by the assholes & his sidekicks... only this time I see a few... unfamiliar faces. They're sitting on the couch drinking... ew. And blasting the tv as if they aren't sitting right infront of it.

As I make my way to my room, I notice one of the unfamiliar faces following me with his eyes... creep. "Damn, that's how you celebrating your victory D? I might need to win a few races."
He says with a chuckle.

"What are you-" Dante begins to ask and then, his eyes meet mine, and then drift down to my crop top and my shorts.  He stares at me a little longer, and then returns his gaze to his friend. Um ok, I continue my walk to my room. "Watch your mouth dumbass" Jayden says while smacking him in the head. 

"That's his roommate and my bestie, right ZZ? He  says shooting me a smile. I slightly nod as I slip into my room. I have practice tomorrow..  and I'm actually going to die.

As I get settled into my bed, the noise in the common area gets louder, and louder, and louder. I can't take this. I tried to ignore it I really did. I hop out of bed, and swing my door open, popping just my head out.

"Can you guys keep it down? I have practice early tomorrow, and I'd like to get some sleep." I ask as politely as I can, next time I won't.

"Sorry ZZ, we'll keep it down." Jayden responses. "Yeah, sorry babygirl." The new face says with a wink. I mentally cringe as I go to correct him. "I-"

"Shut the fuck up." "Don't call her that." Jayden & Dante say almost in perfect sync. I laugh a little... on the inside, but I do shoot them a questionable look before slipping back inside my room, and laying down.  They keep it down liked I asked, and I drift off to sleep.

First weekend in college, yay me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about not having the 2 chapters out. I've been a littleeeee busy BUT I'm back & yall I swear I'm working on my writing skills the plot is getting there ok I promise.