Chapter 40- The Deal.

THANK YOU ALL FOR 30K READS!! THATS INSANE 🧍🏽‍♀️🩵

DANTE'S POV

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED YET!!!

Comment if you see mistakes... I'm editing tmr 😘

"Zaria is in place." Ryan says through the earpiece as I wait to greet the Italians with my father. "Good. Let me know when Aaron pops up. Keep an eye on her." "You got it." I mute my earpiece. "I'm glad you decided to come, son."

"You didn't give me much of a choice." I grit staring at the door as Ivan, and his daughter appear at the club entrance. I take a step forward before my father speaks. "He doesn't take disrespect well. Do not start a war."

I smirk, "good thing I don't take disrespect either." "Mr. Silva." "Ivan." I shake his hand before glancing at his daughter. "Dante!" She throws her arms around my neck pulling me into a hug. I stiffen, slowly pushing her off of me. "Anastasia."

"You two should catch up, we have business to attend to." My father pats Ivan's back and they descend further into the club leaving me with Anastasia. "How have you been Dante? It's been so long." She bites her lip poking her chest out to reveal her tits that are borderline popping out of her dress.

"Fine." I begin walking to the bar and I hear the clacking of her heels behind me. As we reach the bar I wave the bartender over. "Whiskey, neat." I mutter trying to avoid speaking to her. "What about my drink?" She butts in. "You have a mouth don't you? Order it yourself."

We sit in silence before a voice sounds in my earpiece. "Aaron is here." My head snaps to the door as he, a few other men coming in. "Zaria, he's in a black tee." Ryan continues. "I can't believe I'm doing this." She mutters before muting. "Be careful." I whisper so Anastasia wouldn't hear.

I sip on my drink as she leans in. "So.. I heard theres private rooms too. Maybe we could go catch up?" We've fucked once, maybe 3 years ago. A drunken mistake, that will not happen again.

"Look. I don't know what lies my father has put in that little head of yours, but this-" I motion between us. "Isn't happening. There will be no fucking marriage between us." I snap trying to search for Aaron again. I spot him talking with Zaria. It's a mission. I continue to repeat that over and over in my head to stay calm.

"Dante, think about the power our fathers would have... we're young. We can grow to love each other." She reaches across the table grabbing onto my arm. I pull away from her as I stand from the bar. "I'm playing nice because of my father, remember that." She stands, closing the space between us.

"I know you're upset.. you can take that anger out on me baby." She grabs my hand moving it to her throat. She's fucking insane. I grip her throat tightly and her eyes go wide. "Dante-" "shut the fuck up. You're really working my fucking nerves." I push her back, releasing her throat.

She gasp for air, trying to catch her breath. "I will tolerate you for tonight. But if you touch me again, your father won't have to worry about marrying you off because I will kill you." I warn, sitting back at the bar glancing towards Aaron and Ria.

They were sat on the far side of the club, off in the corner. He leans in whispering something in her ear, and she laughs. " if that hand gets any higher he's going to fucking lose it." I warn as Aaron places his hand on Ria's thigh, slightly moving it further up her leg. Zaria laughs at something else he says as she shifts away from him. Good.

She stands, going in the direction of the bathroom before speaking. "How am I supposed to do this without letting him touch me Dante? Relax." "Excuse me for a moment." I slip past Anastasia following Ria. Before she can slip into the bathroom, I pull her into one of the back rooms locking the door.