Chapter 3- Friend group.

ZARIA

After the asshole left, I decided to finish unpacking, and clean up a bit.  I turned on my speaker & started blasting music. Well- not blasting because there's a rule about so much noise after  10pm blah blah blah.My walls are covered in my posters, and led lights. I've got Mr. Snuggles sitting on my bed. I never go anywhere without him since the day I got him 16 years ok.

"Why did I bring so much stuff?" I ask myself. Not my smartest move, but I'm almost done.

~~~ little while later

I've finally finished up my dorm room, and now I've got all my stuff set up in the bathroom, it's only 11, and classes don't start for a week or so... I don't want to call it a night this early. So, I return to my place on the couch, and put my show back on.

A few episodes later, and I think the day is starting to catch up with me, I glance at my phone and the time reads 2:23 AM. Gosh, have I really been sitting here this whole time? I get up and start to clean up my candy wrappers & soda bottles. Because who watches shows without snacks?!

As I'm finishing up, I hear the dorm door open, I can already feel the annoyance rising within me. And in he walks, although he's not alone. He's with 3 boys, they're all freakishly large like the asshole... but they aren't quite as tall as he is.

I turn back the trash can to finish throwing my stuff away, trying to do it quietly praying I can just slip into my room without them seeing me.

I hear shuffling, which  I assume is them  getting settled into room. You know whenever you're trying to do something quietly it never works out?

Well, that's the case for me too. As I'm dropping the bottles in the trash, one hits the side of the can and bounces on the floor. I try to pick it up quickly, but it's too late. "Didn't I  tell you not to be here when I got back?" Dante says.  I turn to face him.

Yes, I did indeed search my dorm mate's name, but I will still refer to him as asshole "You did. And didn't I tell you I wasn't going anywhere asshole? I turn back to the can.

"Damn that's the chick that told you off earlier." one of them chuckles.

"She's got a nice ass" another says. I drop the bottle in the trash & turn to face them.

"I know my ass looks good, but that doesn't mean you have to stare at it like a perv." I snap back. The Brunette eyes widen as he takes a step towards me while the other 2 are laughing. And the asshole? He just stands there with a bored expression.

" I didn't mean to offend you doll, let me make it up to you? " the brunette speaks.

"One, my name is Zaria, not doll. And 2, what the fuck happened to your face? It looks like you got into a fight with a wall... and the wall won."

"Damn Ryan. not only did you get rejected but she said you look like shit." Ryan is the brunette...

"Shut up  Jayden , and this." He motions to his face "is because of Mr. Grumpy over there." He points at asshole. Jayden  is The brownskins name, noted. He looks oddly familiar?-

"don't get mad at me Ryan, you do look like shit"

"well, Jayden ? Was it, you look like shit too." I say with a shrug.

  "Me?" Jayden  scoffs,"babygirl I always look good." I cringe at his nickname for me. "Babygirl" god I hate that.

"If you say so." With that, I look at the other dude who's with them. He hasn't said a word, but has been paying attention to the whole conversation. I glance at the asshole one more time before I turn on my heels and head towards my room

"well you guys enjoy.... Whatever you're doing, I'm going to bed."

As I close my room door, & lay down. But, I can still hear them. "Dude, you're complaining about rooming with her? Are you coming out the closet? She's hot! Ryan states.

"She far from my fucking type. And even if she was, that big ass mouth is a huge fucking turn off". Asshole.

" Right..."Jayden  says.

  "We need to talk about what we're going to do with Tyler. He still hasn't paid  his money but & I just got this new  knife I've been dying to te- OUCH did you just fucking thump me?"

"Yes Ryan, yes I did. Must I remind you we're not alone and your voice is loud like a fucking megaphone.  Shut the fuck up."  Jayden  says.

Does this dude have a knife kink or something? Weirdos... their voices get further & further as I drift off.

~~~
Chapter 3 is a little.... Lame but bare with me yall I plan to make it better I promise.

Dante's POV next??😛

15 reads and 5 comments for chapter 4

Comment & vote please!!
Thank y'all for 53 reads overall that's crazy.