Chapter 8- I'll give you what you want.

not proof readddd

ZARIA'S POV

"ZARIA WILLIAMS I SWEAR YOU BETTER BE GETTING DRESSED BITCH!" Queen screams through the phone. After practice Queen went to her dorm, and I went back to mine.

"It's only 5 Queen, let me nap in peace" I groan.

"Fine, but I will be there at 8 and you better be dressed and ready to go bitch."

"I will, I will," I say as I hang up.

If Queen wasn't my bestfriend, I would not be going to this party. I swear. I get out my bed to grab a snack. I told myself I'd diet when the season started, but fuck it. As I'm heading to the kitchen, I'm spooked when I hear a voice speak.

"You're going to the party wearing that?" I turn to see my dearest roomate sitting on the couch. I look down at my pjs. I think they're pretty cute.

"These are my pjs, asshole." I say while grabbing my gummy bears. "Why do you call me that? Don't you know my name?" He questions.

"I do, but asshole suits you better." I say with a smile as I pop a gummy bear in my mouth.

"You have no fear do you?" He says taking a step closer to me. Leaving me between him and the kitchen counter.

"Why should I? Oh right, you're supposed to be making my life living hell right?" I say with a hint of sarcasm. He chuckles. God that's hot. "You cariña, intrigue me."
(Sweetheart)

"My name is Zaria." "I'm aware Ria, he says while eyeing my bag of gummy bears. "Don't you da-" before I can finish my statement the bag is ripped from my hands.

"Give them back you asshole." I jump as he raises his arm above his head.

"Say my name Ria, and I'll give you what you want." He says with a smirk while he looks down at me.

"Dante. Give. Me. My. Gummy bears." I say shooting annoyance behind every word. "See? Was that hard. Now about you say please."

He says.  I cross my arms trying my best not to flip. "Please" I mumble through gritted teeth. "That's all you had to do, good girl." Dante says as he hands me the bag.

I snatch it out it his hands. Asshole. I expect him to say or do something but he just stares at me... like a weirdo. "Uh, you good? Do I have something on my face?"

"God you just have to ruin that face with that mouth of yours." He whines like a child. " Oh fuck you asshole".

"Only in your wildest dreams" he responses. More like nightmare. I flick him off as I make my way to my bedroom. I hate him. Let me go get dressed for this stupid party.

~ little while later.

It's 7:30, I'm seriously regretting going to this party. I glance down at the outfit Queen picked out for. This girl definitely wasn't kidding when she said free the cheeks.

I have on a short, black mini skirt, with a black bedazzled shirt. Queen sent me a picture of her outfit, she's wearing a pink fishnet dress. And I'd be lying if I said she didn't look good. Me and Queen have different fashion tastes, she's colorful, I'm more neutral but the girl can dress.

As im finishing my lashes & lipgloss, I notice Dante standing in the door frame staring at me.

"What Dante? I don't have any food for you to steal this time" "What party are you going to?" He ask. His tone different. More serious this time. "I don't know? Some Airbnb I guess. I'm being dragged along, I'd much rather be sleep."

"Where?" " I don't fucking know man, I'm being dragged don't you listen?" I say while throwing my arms up in the air.

"You're really fucking lucky." He grumbles. "Oh am I please explain how? I say as I finish my lashes & begin putting my stuff in my purse. Dante slips behind me, putting his hands on either side of me trapping me between him & the sink. 

This dude knows nothing about personal space. He bends down & whispers in my ear "because, if anyone else talked to me they way you have been, they would've been dead."

I get chills... and for some odd reason... I believe him... I quickly shake it off. He's bluffing. "Right... now excuse me I have places to be." I say while I slip under his arm and out the bathroom. I quickly make my way to the door & text Queen that I'm on my way down.

He gives me... goosebumps.