Chapter 48- Chaos

EDITING TMR!

THE DAY OF THE DEAL.

DANTES POV

After our conversation about the meeting, I trained Ria in weapon combat. And I must say I thought I was going to die. That woman is crazy.

Flashback

"Hold it like this." I hand her the gun, explaining how everything worked on it.

"When you pull the trigger you need to-" before I could finish my sentence, she began emptying the clip into the target.

Shot after shot, until she finally ran out. And surprisingly? Shes pretty damn good. "What the hell?" I say suspiciously. She removes her headphones, looking at me.

"I never said I couldn't shoot." She says so calmly it kind of scared me. I look at the target and most of the shots were in two places. The head, and the heart.

"I see." I clear my throat, slowly reaching for the gun.

End of flashback

"Remember what I told you." I place Zaria's earpiece in her ear and she moves her hair to cover it.

"Yes Dante, I know. We've only went over this plan 100 times. I got it."

"Lift your dress up." I say, retrieving a pocket knife from my pocket.

"Now?" Her eyes go wide, and her face tints pink.

"Get your mind out of the gutter. I need to strap this to your leg. Unless you want to lift it for another reason?"

"No! No. I- just strap the damn thing to my leg." She says, pulling up her dress slightly, turning her head away from me. I smirk, taking my time sliding the strap up her leg.

. . .

"The one in the red. That's our target." Ryan's voice speaks in our ear pieces. Tonight's deal- was more of a forceful one. This idiot thinks he can mooch off my fucking business and I wouldn't notice.

We used to be good friends until he decided pull this shit and disappear. But we've been watching him for months. Every single move, everyone he's talked to. This will be fun.

"I see you're still a man big on revenge." I turn, hearing that familiar voice.

"Why are you here Enzo? I grumble, if he was here then it wasn't for anything good.

"Is it illegal to go clubbing now days? Or check up on a friend? I'm hurt Dagger." I notice Zaria approaching us. He needs to go. Now.

"No, it's not. Now if you'll excuse me." Enzo blocks my way.

"Follow me for a moment. I see you still have the little spitfire around. Give me a moment of your time, that's all. You won't regret it." Enzo wasn't a dumb man. I knew he wouldn't try anything because he'd be dead.

Zaria gives me a questionable look as Jayden approaches us aswell. "Ryan, keep an eye on him. Zaria. Stay with Jayden. I mean it. I'll be back."