Chapter 31- Taste ⚠️

Yall ain't slick... I know why yall voted so fast on the last chapter...
          ⚠️ Mature content warning ⚠️

ZARIA'S POV

"Right now I want to taste something else."

Dante takes the ice cream from me and sets it down before gripping my chin. I can't help the butterflies that form in my stomach as his face inches closer to mine. "Can I try it?" Say no, he's an asshole. "Y-yes." That's all it takes for his lips to meet mine.

His arms move to my waist, pulling me to straddle him as he nips at my bottom lip. I gasp slightly as I feel him grip my butt, allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. I still taste the sweet vanilla from the ice cream as I moan into the kiss.

Dante wraps my braids around his hand pulling my head back as he plants kisses down my neck causing me to push my body closers to his. He groans as I begin rocking my hips and attempts to stop my movement. "Don't do that love, you aren't ready for the consequences." He warns looking up at me with lust-filled eyes.

He continues his attack on my neck as I play with his hair. He swiftly flips our position leaving me under him. "I've always wanted to see you under me." He smirks before dipping down and claiming my lips once again.

"Thought I wasn't your type?" I tease. He hooks his arms under my boy picking me up and carrying me into my room. "You aren't. You're too innocent for me, Zaria." He sets me on the end of the bed before kissing down my neck once again.

He wraps a hand around my throat while playing with the band on my shorts. "Are you going to let me try it, Zaria? Last chance." I feel his hand creep into my shorts as I whimper.

"Y-yes." I answer once again. Something in Dante's eyes shift after heard my answer. His hand dips deeper into my shorts as I feel him rub the outside of my panties.

He stops his movements for a moment. "Stop me now Ria, if I go much further I don't think I can control myself." He rasp out holding my gaze. "I don't want to stop you Dante."  His hands continue to rub against my underwear causing me to bite my lip.

"Wet already?" He begins pulling my shorts off still holding my throat in a firm grip. He doesn't take his eyes off me. His hand teases my pussy until i hear fabric tear.

"I liked those!" I whine. "I'll buy you a whole truckload. They were blocking something I wanted." He drops to his knees staring at pussy. Suddenly feeling self-conscious I attempt to close my legs.

He pops the inside of my thigh before spreading my legs even further. "Don't close these legs, do you understand?" I nod. "Words sweetheart, I need words."

I take shaky breath before answering. "I understand." "If it feels uncomfortable, stop me."  "Stop treating me like a kid just fucking—shit!" Before I can fully finish my statement Dante latches onto my clit groaning as he flicks his tongue over it.

"That fucking mouth of yours will get you in trouble." He lets my legs go as he uses his hands to spread my folds. My hands find his hair as I run my hands through it. He begins fucking me with his tongue and I nearly lose it.  I try my best to keep quiet, but he pushes his tongue further causing me to moan out. "Fuck, you taste so good." He whispers before sucking on my clit once more.

"Fuck Dante- I'm going to-" my orgasm hits me hard as I tug on his hair causing him to groan. "That's it princess, cum  on my face." His words alone could make me cum  again. He spits on his finger before slowly pumping it in and out of pussy. "Is this ok?" "Yes."

It's uncomfortable at first, but quickly turns to pleasure. His other hand wraps around my throat pushing me in the bed as he begins to drill his finger into me. "Fuck Dante! Oh my gosh!" I squirm against the bed trying to move away but his hand keeps me in place.

Checkmate. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara