Chapter 21- Game Day.

ZARIA'S POV

"It's game day bitch!" Queen yells as she rushes in my dorm. "How did you even get innn" I groan putting my pillow over my head. "Your dearest roomate let me in." I'm going to kill him. "I told you the game was at 6, why are you here?!" I question.

"Uh girl, it's 5! You need to get up and at em!" This idiot. "A.M Q..... we play at 6PM!" I chuck the pillow at Queen and it's hits her in the back of the head. "Well bitch how was I suppose to know that!" I look at her with squinted eyes as I reach for my glasses.

"You're an idiot you know that right?" I ask her as I stretch getting out of bed & slip on my house shoes. "You still love me " she pecks my cheek. "Ewww." I use my hoodie sleeve to wipe off her kiss. " oh wow." She gasp dramatically.

"Let's go." I say grabbing my phone."where?" She looks at me. "You my dearest bestfriend, are taking me to breakfast." I link our arms together. "And why would I do that?!" She protest. "Because you woke me up early as fuck on a Saturday morning. Thats why." I let her arm go as I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"You evil little witch." She points as I brush my teeth and I shrug. "Can you guys shut the fuck up?!" Dante says opening his room door in nothing but grey sweats. And holy shit.i can't help but stare.

His abs... his tattoos... plus the little happy trail that I'd gladly fol- "You alright there princess?" I tear my eyes away from his chest as Dante is now leaning on the bathroom door frame.

Since we've agreed to be friends a few days ago. I guess you can say Dante has been less of an asshole lately. And honestly? He's actually a pretty cool friend. I still don't like him though.

I quickly rinse my mouth out and wipe my face." I uh, I'm fine. Let's go Q." I look at Queen who's now sitting on the couch staring at Dante. "You are one fine man.." Queen mutters, no doubt boosting Dantes ego.

I look at Dante who's still leaning in the door frame as he looks back at Queen smirking. I grab her arm and yank her off the couch "shut up." I mutter as I pull her out the dorm.

"Girllll yall haven't fucked yet.... Seriously?! Nothing?!" Queen says dramatically as we continue walking out the dorm."let's just go eat."

At the diner

"I don't even know what I want." I scan the menu for the fifth time." Goodmorning! I'm Zoe, and I'll your waitress this morning- Zaria?" I lift my gaze from the menu to look at the waitress and it is indeed the bubbly blonde.

"Zoe! Hey girl, I didn't know you worked here." Obviously, this is my first time here. "Mhm! Got to get some extra money in my pocket for these groceries.Who's this?" She points to Queen.

"This is Queen my bestfriend, Queen this is Zoe we have a few classes together. "You're cute" Queen blurts out and Zoe's eyes widen. "Q!" I slap her arm across the table. "Ignore her, we'll go ahead and order now." I give Zoe an awkward smile before we tell her our orders.

- after breakfast

After breakfast, Queen dropped me off at the dorm before she headed back to her own. I'm so full, all I want to do is sleep. As I open the door, I'm met with the whole crew sitting on the couch. Why are they all up... and here at 8 in the morning?! "Goodmorning..." I speak.

"Morning." Luca speaks as the others groan. "What's their deal?" I question. "I for one, am not a morning person." Ryan speaks slightly lifting his head. Dante comes out his room and this time, he's dressed in basketball shorts and a tight compression shirt.

"Let's go." He speaks. Luca stands, and Jayden and Ryan groan once again before standing. "Where are you guys heading?" I question as they walk towards the door. "Nowhere. "We're going to train-"

Dante and Ryan speak at the same time before Jayden reaches over and smacks the back of Ryan's head. "Train? For what?" "Don't worry about it ZZ, just a little workout you know?" Jayden speaks this time.

"Ok." I shrug and head to my room. "Oh bed, how I've missed you." I plop down on my bed. I roll over, before drifting off to sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I groan as I reach to turn my alarm off. It's 3. I have to be in the gym by 4. Luckily I packed my bag last night, and coach has our jerseys. Practice has been literal hell, but I think we're ready for this game. I throw on a pair of my shorts & pull my sweatpants over them as I grab my bag.

I quickly fill my water bottle up, as I head out the dorm and towards the gym.

First college game. Here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess I'll update since the other chapter finally got 5 votes smh. Same rules

No 5 votes = no update muahaha. I have the next 3 chapters ready to go....

Vote/ comment

Go vote. Rn.

Last chance.

VOTE 😘